Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

36 minutes ago, Standidno said:

Notes happening cos DC isn't in country and he can't bare anyone else having control. Therefore nothing will happen till he's back is my guess.

SB walking wouldn't surprise me one bit.

8 hours,8 friggin hours this was first muted,guess what,theres no breaking news on skysports,bbc football,sheffield star or swfc's official site,what does that tell ya ?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Not particularly, I'm sure Borner, Odubajo, Bidwell and Harris are done deals and will be announced 1st July.  Bruce probably wants the other players on this wanted list in the door ASAP, so that they can all start training together in the next couple of weeks.  We've got a manager who knows the more time the squad spends together the better chance of forming a winning side

How can they be announced when we are in an embargo? Some Owls fans are living in a fantasy world. If by July 1st we are still embargoed then Bruce will walk and we are screwed!!

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

How can they be announced when we are in an embargo? Some Owls fans are living in a fantasy world. If by July 1st we are still embargoed then Bruce will walked and we are screwed!!

We are clearly on two different wavelengths of understanding so I won’t bother explaining my post.  But thanks for your comments 

39 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

How can they be announced when we are in an embargo? Some Owls fans are living in a fantasy world. If by July 1st we are still embargoed then Bruce will walk and we are screwed!!

If/but/maybe/shoulda/woulda/coulda............good grief.

6 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Stop being a drama queen. I trust we have found a way to resolve it, whether it be by creative accounting I.e. sold the ground to Chansiri or a less extreme way. 

Bruce knew what he was getting himself in to here. Clearly just frustrated at how long we were taking at some things. 

Nothing to worry about. 

19 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

If Bruce is getting pissed and getting more involved then are these free transfer signings (German lad, Moses) actually done? Because the above would argue otherwise 

I'm guessing it's the deals involving fees that he wants to hurry along. Presumably doesn't want to miss out on Hector, Morsy, Onomah or his loan targets (which will have a loan fee) if he can help it so wants JR, Nando and anyone else interesting other clubs gone asap.

7 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

If we are in a soft embargo I think efl rules stipulate that we can only sign out of contract players on a max wages of approx  £10000 a week. As most of linked players are still in contract till 1st July nothing will happen till then.

5 minutes ago, teddybeararmy said:

If we are in a soft embargo I think efl rules stipulate that we can only sign out of contract players on a max wages of approx  £10000 a week. As most of linked players are still in contract till 1st July nothing will happen till then.

That's only if we have broken p&s rules I believe at the moment we have just not filed the account's.

56 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

If Bruce is getting pissed and getting more involved then are these free transfer signings (German lad, Moses) actually done? Because the above would argue otherwise 

Nixon's wording mentioned outs first, suspect this is the issue, being realistic with valuations, which would then free up some budget for more incoming in addition to those mentioned.