Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

5 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Anyone reckon they will have an open training session with the fans?

Get thi sen round back of the training ground sat  in the trees .thats how we watched em train when we were kids.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Well I’m sure the official site will have some photos from the training camp and I reckon they will include the players who’ve had their contracts extended and some new signings. To me there doesn’t seem like much point in pant pïssing for the sake of a couple of weeks.

Image result for balaclava gang

I'm struggling to make Bidwell out. 

15 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

I have always rated him, came through the Everton academy and was highly thought of at one point, always played well against us.

Think Fox then think footballer.

I remember seeing us win 2-1 at Brentford in Carlos’ first season and we played well, but every time either Bidwell or Judge got the ball I was holding my breath. Wanted us to sign him ever since.

6 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I remember seeing us win 2-1 at Brentford in Carlos’ first season and we played well, but every time either Bidwell or Judge got the ball I was holding my breath. Wanted us to sign him ever since.

He hasn’t been that player for a couple of seasons now We could get much better on loan

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

He hasn’t been that player for a couple of seasons now We could get much better on loan

To be fair QPR have been a mess for a couple of seasons which can’t have helped. A move to S6 might kick start his career