Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

This has been our problem since you know who has been chief negotiator. Ever so slow, out of touch and poor in the transfer market. Hence why we’ve ended up with so much crap. 

Bruce won’t stand for it. Let’s hope they don’t get in his way.

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This has been our problem since you know who has been chief negotiator. Ever so slow, out of touch and poor in the transfer market. Hence why we’ve ended up with so much crap. 

Bruce won’t stand for it. Let’s hope they don’t get in his way.

This. We need to be better in the market. This is Bruce’s bread and butter and one of the reasons he’s here let him handle the lot. 

5 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Good stuff. Although that to me doesn't read like we've signed 4 already....

Not particularly, I'm sure Borner, Odubajo, Bidwell and Harris are done deals and will be announced 1st July.  Bruce probably wants the other players on this wanted list in the door ASAP, so that they can all start training together in the next couple of weeks.  We've got a manager who knows the more time the squad spends together the better chance of forming a winning side

5 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Good stuff. Although that to me doesn't read like we've signed 4 already....

Reads like a journalist trying to make up stuff to make a story out of the very normal event that happens every year at every club...season ends, manager goes on holiday, comes back end of June to deal with transfers and get ready for players coming back from their hols 

14 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Good, needs someone to take control. Not exactly his remit, but until we get some more structure in place it is what is needed. 

I'm sure Bruce will want as many in as possible for the start of pre season and some out to fund incomings.

7 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Does anyone know much about this Bidwell lad we are being linked with? Good player? Improvement on Fox?

I have always rated him, came through the Everton academy and was highly thought of at one point, always played well against us.

Think Fox then think footballer.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Well you would think the final decision is with him wouldn’t you. He doesn’t seem like a man that would let anyone else decide things like this imo. 

I think an outside agency decides our fees.

If you catch my drift.

Remember chansiri knows little to nowt about footy. So how does he know what to price players at?