Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

7 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Our alleged covert transfer dealings remind me of a house buying/selling chain from hell I was once caught in!! lol

At this rate... If we are now on 237 pages and not even got one signing..., until say for example 250 pages.... Then we've got to go some to get our second signing...! 

9 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

At this rate... If we are now on 237 pages and not even got one signing..., until say for example 250 pages.... Then we've got to go some to get our second signing...! 

We will be over 300 pages before we sign anyone. 

Got to that stage now for me where I don't really care who goes, Be it Forestieri, bannan or reach. I just want to see a different way of playing and not the same crap we've seen for the last two years. If it means selling one or two of the main guys so be it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Would we realistically be able sell Forestieri with this charge hanging over him? I’m not sure we could, and I’d be happy to keep him, at least until we can find better

Possibly no.

Unless his legal team can prove nothing will come of it.

We could do with selling him though, or risk losing him for nothing next summer

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Hopefully. 10m for the pair and I'd be happy to let them leave.

around that or a couple of others leave and possibly as well as getting the out of contract deals over the line but also bring in the likes of Hector and Morsy and some quality loan deals? Bruce needs to be allowed to wheel and deal, in order to make us more effective playing the way he wants. Apart from Westwood and Bannan, I'm not bothered who we sacrifice. Given trust and backing Bruce will make us much more effective and dynamic.

Well we can’t continue using the transfer market the way we have for the last 4 seasons. Something has to change.

Obvious we don’t know if anything has changed yet but one of Bruce’s strengths is his ability to get deals done.

Bruce needs to be in full control of our transfers and have responsibility for getting deals done.

Obviously the owner has to sign off the financial implications.

As far as I am concerned this needs to be sorted now so if Bruce has put his foot down then good. 

If it ends up in a fall out and Bruce walking then the owner will lose a fortune in football because he will never learn