Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Not a transfer but Birmingham City Have sacked Gary Monk - very strange decision.

Presumably they'll have to pay him off as well. He was clearly upset about Jota and the probability of losing Adams. Ever since they sacked Rowett you have to say their board has made some bad decisions, this just being the latest.

33 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

The amount of centre half’s I see us being linked with makes me worry that we won’t be seeing Hector back here. 

Have we got to 200 yet ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Sheffield Wednesday boss Steve Bruce is keen on a move for Wigan Athletic centre-back Chey Dunkley, a source close to the player has exclusively confirmed to Football League World.

The 27-year-old centre-back has emerged as one of the Latics’ most prized assets, after an impressive few years at the DW Stadium since joining from Oxford United on a free in 2017.

Whenever I've seen him play he reminds me of Titus Bramble - a solid unit who chips in with the odd goal but has the occasional howler! 

50 minutes ago, room0035 said:

With Palmer and Iorfa already here would you not think Moses (can't spell his surname) would be money better spent on wages elsewhere unless Palmer is off of course.

We need pacy wingers only been waiting 5 seasons now maybe some time soon. 

Don't disagree, but you can't pick the order you make signings. In terms of "player pedegree", it's all the right sort of player. Hopefully it's more a road sign for the type of signings we're aiming to make and a positive indicator for the next couple of weeks.

Just now, meggoisgod said:

So you're telling us he can play out wide, what about down the middle, can he play down the middle?

Although I have no evidence whatsoever to back this up.  I believe he is equally adept at centre back, centre mid and centre forward.

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Sham67 said:

Although I have no evidence whatsoever to back this up.  I believe he is equally adept at centre back, centre mid and centre forward.

Outwide or through middle, but can he play desso? 

2 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

Man City are signing Rodri that Spaniard we used to have. 62m. That's another one slipped through the net. First the WAWAW now this

:ph34r:

What about that bloke Semedo, leaves us now playing for 4 different clubs talk about a utility player or what.:Sid:

2 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Whenever I've seen him play he reminds me of Titus Bramble - a solid unit who chips in with the odd goal but has the occasional howler! 

That’s enough for me to say I’m out 

Titus bramble has got to be high on the list of men who stole a living for playing professional football. Put simply that guy was utter gash 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fpowl said:

That’s enough for me to say I’m out 

Titus bramble has got to be high on the list of men who stole a living for playing professional football. Put simply that guy was utter gash 

Bramble always unnerved me with his circus sized small head.

• Haha 1