Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Motherwell have accepted a fee to the value of £3.25m for midfielder David Turnbull from Norwich City dashing the hopes of both Celtic & Sheffield Wednesday.

It's ok, he'll come on loan as part of the Rhodes deal.lol

• Haha 3

EXCLUSIVE: QPR, Sheff Wed, Hull chasing former Arsenal midfielder

Date published: Tuesday 18th June 2019 8:46

Chuks Aneke TEAMtalk

MK Dons have offered Chuks Aneke a lucrative new contract, but the former Arsenal man has a host of clubs chasing his signature.

The 25-year-old, who played a major role in the Dons’ promotion back to League One, is out-of-contract this summer and the club are eager to keep him.

However, a host of Championship and League One clubs are looking to land him.

Sheffield Wednesday, Hull, Queens Park Rangers, Barnsley, Wigan and Portsmouth are all understood to have expressed an interest in landing him.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-qpr-sheff-wed-hull-chasing-former-arsenal-forward

Is the pope dead?

Guest wilyfox

Ahh TeamTalk... Let me ring their extortionate phone line for all the info... Used to love doing that. My folks hated the subsequent phone bill. 

I used to go on the Teamtalk Wednesday messageboard before finding Owkstalk about errrrr 18 years ago. I recall it basically consisted of asking the one moderator what he thought about stuff. You know like Pablo Bonvin, Egan Ekoku, Paul McLaren, Chris Stringer.

7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I used to go on the Teamtalk Wednesday messageboard before finding Owkstalk about errrrr 18 years ago. I recall it basically consisted of asking the one moderator what he thought about stuff. You know like Pablo Bonvin, Egan Ekoku, Paul McLaren, Chris Stringer.

Or even Efan Ekoku

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Kadeem Harris is number 4 signed after Borner, Odubajo & Harris

He's so good we're signing him twice? lol

In that other Harris article, they suggest that Wednesday have opened talks with one of the Premier League “big hitters” for an attacking talent. Presumably this would be a loan for a youngster, as I can’t see us taking any top six regulars

11 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

In that other Harris article, they suggest that Wednesday have opened talks with one of the Premier League “big hitters” for an attacking talent. Presumably this would be a loan for a youngster, as I can’t see us taking any top six regulars

Hope Bruce still has contacts at Man U.......................must owe him a favour or two..................................Rashford ??

Guest wilyfox
12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Link? 

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

You forgot Cattermole :ph34r:

Please stop with the Cattermole jive. Sends shivers down me spine. 

Guest gizowl
23 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I'm reliably informed its either Aguero or Salah, it's been financed by the Nuhui out brigade. 

Guest wilyfox
27 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

14 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Link? 

It's just a link to last month's Onomah article. Perhaps we'll revisit that if Turnbull deal is dead? ..or maybe Onomah was too dear so we explored Turnbull possibility?

42 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

Kadeem Harris is number 4 signed after Borner, Odubajo & Harris

Well that’s four very good signings with no outlay on fees. If the MK rumour and the loan signing pan out, we will have strengthened considerably. IF there’s some cash free for a marquee signing too then I’m already optimistic we can do well next season. 

• Like 1