Alex Bruce Tweet

7 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Love Alex Scott even more especially when stuck between two totally thick puddings trading simply on their names only.

Fuckoff ya pair o'flaps!!

She always impresses me each time she’s on as a pundit. She shone during the World Cup in particular.

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Bunch of simpletons. 

I think the BBC (garbage as usual) need to take a large portion of blame on this too as surely someone in their production team might have thought it a good idea to know the reasons behind what has happened. 

There was a discussion on 5 Live earlier in the day, and the panellists on there were fully aware of the situation, and commended both ourselves and Bruce for our approach.

10 hours ago, zzmdu said:

Devils Advocate: if Bruce needed time out with family due to bereavements & other issues, was going to watch the England Cricket team, with all the coverage the right choice?

He'd already promised his wife and father in law a trip to watch England against the west indies before agreeing the Wednesday job, it was part of a bucket list his father in law had.

After loosing his own parents last year, don't you think that making that choice for his wife's father was a good one, when we loose one or both our parents 

you always look back on the times you had together, and holidays together bring back good memories, I  know I did. 

Edited by daleblue

It was hard to believe ones ears listening to those two grade A bell ends. Danny Murphy needs a stop button on his baldy heed so he can be freeze framed before he gets to the insulting stage. Gullit was hugely disrespectful to the Bruce family, to our owner and our club, suggesting that we aren’t as influential as Man Ure. I do hope they both visit Hillsborough soon.

To Alex Bruce and family, the Wednesday family understands your situation and we can wait patiently for your dad to take over our massive club, after all its only been a 20 year wait already, we are well used to it.

WAWAW

23 minutes ago, daleblue said:

He'd already promised his wife and father in law a trip to watch England against the west indies before agreeing the Wednesday job, it was part of a bucket list his father in law had.

After loosing his own parents last year, don't you think that making that choice for his wife's father was a good one, when we loose one or both our parents 

you always look back on the times you had together, and holidays together bring back good memories, I  know I did. 

If anything it shows Steve Bruce is a man of his word.

Family comes first , it does with everybody for the most part.

As for Gullits I'll thought out comment about Manchester United....?

Well if rumours are true , some manager somewhere is waiting in the wings somewhere saying nowt to nobody if Ollie is just a stand in 

aren't they?

Steve Bruce has been open enough about his reasons and Owls fans have accepted them for what they are.

The opinions of Murphy and Gullit only matter because their insensitive and probably ignorant nature

If they don’t know a detail like this, I’m not sure what they’re expected to know. 

It’s like they’ve been allowed to roll off the sofa and just says random things - like some unaware ‘fans’ from another team. 

It shows a bit of arrogance, and they fact they don’t take they’re own job that serious. 

Alex Bruce has said his bit, hopefully they reply and hold their hands up and move on. 

12 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

The opinions of Murphy and Gullit only matter because their insensitive and probably ignorant nature

I would think that both of them will be feeling a bit stupid this Morning after being told the reason for his late start.

Just wonder if an apology is forthcoming.

17 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I would think that both of them will be feeling a bit stupid this Morning after being told the reason for his late start.

Yep. Along with Wednesday fans most like having a pop at them on Twitter etc. 

If only they’d bothered to make a few notes beforehand. 

There are lads on YouTube who would make better pundits - but I suppose the point is that they aren’t ex players that people somewhat know.