Alex Bruce Tweet

Not surprised at the disrespect and Chleski love-in but doesn't make it right. I was hoping for better for Gabby given her connection to SWFC via her Dad. 

lawrrenson on wasn't much better but did compliment the work rate and mentioned the fans once. 

58 minutes ago, East Yorks Owl said:

Good for Wrighty. A couple of months ago he was in my village coaching our kids football team on a Sunday morning. He was incredibly friendly with everyone and came across as a top lad. I tried to forget all the goals he banged in against us though!

A terrifying opponent but one you had to admire. He seems a thoroughly good chap

How on earth can you go on air knowing who’s playing and not do your research. I quick google from any of them or even a brief from the bbc would have been enough to. Avoid the topic or treat it with caution and respect. To voice such an opionion openly live on tv using the terminology they did and suggesting our fans have an issue or would turn on him was a joke. The bbc should be embarrassed and those two should never be bookedfor them again. Complete careless and inseative and unfactual

sunning himself, watching cricket for whatever reason, making a rod for his own back, assuming he would have took the Man U job and not stood by his principles and family commitments, making out is Wednesday fans are u happy with this. The fact that several arsenal players who had strong rivalry with Man Utd in Bruce’s playing time have come out and defended Bruce says something of the utter tripe the bbc broadcast 

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

They were just offering an opinion on TV.

Fair enough people disagree but hardly worth people getting knickers in a twist about it.

Based on half ars*d research though. Alex Scott knew what was going on, she was aware of the situation. I highly doubt she was privy to any information that Ruud and Danny weren't.

Danny Murphy claimed the fans are annoyed about it. We're not, at least 99% of us aren't. Gullit brought up the fact it would have been different if it was Manchester United. An irrelevant and disrespectful comment.

1 hour ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

The sad fact is, the vast majority of viewers tonight will not have realised how inaccurate and out of order they really were. 

Exactly.

Just a touch of research would have paid dividends for those 2 rent-a-gobshites

fizz em. In this situation I’m proud of my club and my chairman. We are doing the right thing.

• Like 1