Alex Bruce Tweet

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

They were just offering an opinion on TV.

Fair enough people disagree but hardly worth people getting knickers in a twist about it.

yeah ..I thought they made a fair point when they said would have done that if offered the man utd job ……..but that's by the by , bruce  and chansiri agreed for him to take over feb 1st and if they are both happy with that then it's not anyone elses business but there own . 

All this “if he has a bad start” stuff from Murphy.

We are unlikely to go up or down. We know the squad is in need of change. The rest of the season is a free hit for him.

Id rather have the man we want in, when he is mentally capabable and fresh, than someone else a month earlier.

I hope this fires Steve Bruce up to prove a point.

Gullit trying to bully Alex Scott - embarrassing. She dealt with it very well. she could have gone along with the pack mentality but did the right thing - well done her.

3 minutes ago, PeteG_1984 said:

Is there a single Wednesday fan that has a issue with this?

Genuine question as I’ve yet to come across anyone 

I don't know of any Wednesday fans who aren't OK with this, the arrangement clearly works for all parties. 

The BBC evidently did zero research on the situation - Gaby Logan at least should have stepped in and offered a defence from Bruce's perspective. 

22 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

How on gods earth has Danny Murphy got a job as a pundit? Talks as wet as a fart. 0 personality and clearly knows f**k all. Alex Scott is levels above those two in terms of punditry.

He's one of many non descript pundits....Jenas, Kilbane, Dublin etc...the list goes on.

17 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

They were just offering an opinion on TV.

Fair enough people disagree but hardly worth people getting knickers in a twist about it.

What is the difference between disagreeing and getting knickers in a twist. 

I personally think the comments are out of order and very disrespectful to a very successful manager .

Is that getting my knickers in a twist.?

16 minutes ago, torryowl said:

yeah ..I thought they made a fair point when they said would have done that if offered the man utd job ……..but that's by the by , bruce  and chansiri agreed for him to take over feb 1st and if they are both happy with that then it's not anyone elses business but there own . 

You're bang on that it's by the by....he wasn't offered the man u gig.

The rest I agree with.

13 minutes ago, Animis said:

I hope this fires Steve Bruce up to prove a point.

Gullit trying to bully Alex Scott - embarrassing. She dealt with it very well. she could have gone along with the pack mentality but did the right thing - well done her.

Gullit really showed his true colours in his treatment of Alex Scott.

Shouting down someone is bad enough but in this specific situation it's completely uncalled for.

• Like 1