Boyd

Played on the left again ... Reach on the right... am I missing something? Spent most of his playing days as a right midfielder. Why can’t we

just stick the player where they are most comfortable and capable ? Bag ‘o’ sheite Steve 2 ... now fizz off. 

7 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Play one of the biggest clubs in Europe and people are slating our Championship standard players. We have so many n0b head fans. 

But the frustration is that he didn’t even play to Championship standard - he didn’t play to any standard. Even when he had time he failed to execute a simple ball. We have every right to be pissed off with him.

He spent all game working his arse off defending, making sure Fox didn't get embarrassed by Hudson, and you single him out as offering nothing 

The reason we weren't, and he wasn't, in the game today was purely down to tactics.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Freshfish said:

Played on the left again ... Reach on the right... am I missing something? Spent most of his playing days as a right midfielder. Why can’t we

just stick the player where they are most comfortable and capable ? Bag ‘o’ sheite Steve 2 ... now fizz off. 

Played the majority of his Burnley and Hull career on the left i believe? Might be wrong but always thought of him as a hard working left midfielder