Chelsea - V - Wednesday FA Cup OMDT

1 minute ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Not watching the same game as me then.

He's been poor and the other guys mare up against £120k + internationals.

I take it you don't rate Fox then ?

LeeA and i must be watching the same the game because i don't think Fox has done much wrong either 

3 minutes ago, cardiffowl06 said:

It is, but our fans should accept that a decision has been reviewed and found wrong. Its the point of VAR.

There's no way VAR would've overturned our penalty claim if it had happened at the other end? Plus if Ampadu's got the ball then it's a corner surely?

What that first half showed is our full-backs are still as sh!te as ever and Reach is overrated IMO of course :biggrin:

1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Let's see how brave Agnew is. Any 2 of Joao, Matias and FF must come on now otherwise we'll meekly lose 2-0 or 3-0 probably.

How is Morgan Fox a footballer?

just what we need for the second half, more running around and less commitment. 

we need some balex, effort, and INTENT.

5 minutes ago, Lee A said:

I'm happy to be whooshed if this  is a joke but, what's fox done wrong? He's a championship full back up against a 50 cap Brazilian international on about £120k a week. 

Pudil hasn't had the legs to play left back for 3 years. Give it a rest.

We should put Dave Jones on to mark Willian so he can say to him he's on over twice as much as him.

• Haha 2

Some folk being too harsh imo 

If not for the penalty, we'd be saying great first half performance, we've dug in and but for a bit of bad luck we'd be level.  Keep it at 1-0, chuck a few attackers on later on you never know. 

What did we really expect? 

1 minute ago, Lee A said:

Some folk being too harsh imo 

If not for the penalty, we'd be saying great first half performance, we've dug in and but for a bit of bad luck we'd be level.  Keep it at 1-0, chuck a few attackers on later on you never know. 

What did we really expect? 

Agree totally with that