Absolutely nothing going forward today.

16 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Even with FF and João we still don’t create much 

Bannan is seen as god on here but he takes large responsibility, what does he do apart from long ball to fletcher or fancy turns on the centre circle? 

lol

It’s all Bannan fault.

Christ Almighty

9 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Agree, we have won games that were less enjoyable to watch this season than that performance was and I came away looking forward to seeing us play again, which had been lost under Jos and the last 2 matches seem to have taken away that renewed belief in the team.

If Bullen is going to be fourth in the hierarchy while Bruce and his two backroom boys help the team to unlearn recent lessons, it could be controversial.

52 minutes ago, David1867 said:

This is why Reach isnt the £15m+ player people think he is!

Some really poor performances today but for the 2nd game running Reach was by far the worst player on the pitch, wouldn’t tackle, wouldn’t run into space, passing was wayward and wouldn’t work back whenever he lost the ball (that was just about every time he received it). 

31 minutes ago, BIG D said:

lol

It’s all Bannan fault.

Christ Almighty

So what does he do then? This isn’t a witch-hunt, is it down to the lack of movement in front of him then? I’m genuinely asking as when you rack up his goals and assist numbers it doesn’t add up 

1 minute ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Bannan needs Diame type player at side of him big n strong wins stuff,not a Reach type player who wo t head tackle or track his player bac....How much we miss Lee is unbelievable....Best player we have...

Well Lee wasn’t a tough tackler like Diame was he, lee was box to box and popped up in the right areas doing the tidy stuff 

Edited by FreshOwl

1 hour ago, David1867 said:

This is why Reach isnt the £15m+ player people think he is!

I laugh my head off at the deluded clowns claiming we should be demanding £20m for him. We paid 5m for him. He's probably worth around the same now. 7m at the most purely on inflation, not because he's improved at all. 

Edited by poite

7 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Bannan needs Diame type player at side of him big n strong wins stuff,not a Reach type player who wo t head tackle or track his player bac....How much we miss Lee is unbelievable....Best player we have...

He has done since May 2016, but we plod on regardless. I'd be tempted to cash in Reach for £10m and bank it for the summer.

48 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Didn't see the game but i think our main problem is our over reliance on Bannan.

If i were Bruce my clear out would start with him- despite him ironically one of our most gifted players. Keep him in the side and we will always be also rans- just not consistent enough because we lack that dominance in the middle of the park. Particularly against teams who work hard to close us down.

We need  a plan b when we play hard working high pressing sides. 

And a better plan A as well while we're at it. 

43 minutes ago, BIG D said:

lol

It’s all Bannan fault.

Christ Almighty

We expect a lot of Bannan, but even when he picks out a man with a god pass, it's often wasted. 

Look at the chance he created for Fletcher last week. 

As a whole the squad is bereft of talent and pace when you compare us to the teams at the top end of the league.

The more space Bannan has the better he is.

We set up with one upfront and no pace.

They can hold an high line and even push their fullbacks on, knowing it will be a rare occasion if we do get in behind them. They could even have a keeper/sweeper patrolling outside the edge of his box.

This all condenses play in our own half with little outlet and constant pressure. Bannan has little space to operate and becomes ineffectual.

• Like 1

wee wee poor set up from the start by Agnew. The last couple of games we’ve been back to ‘find Bannan and prey he does something’

We’re not good enough on the ball to keep it, and we don’t have the killer instinct to convert the odd chance we get.

Front foot, attacking football built on an experience keeper and back 4 is the only way we’ll get points.

Makes you wonder what Agnew and Clemence have been watching these past few weeks