FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

Guest The Claw
1 minute ago, David1867 said:

For what its worth I have a feeling Fessi could be in bother with all this. If there was no evidence etc, surely it wouldnt have gone this far. I hope for the sake of the club that he hasn't done anything and is proven innocent, just to save us getting dragged through the mud with him. 

Cps will chase anything if they think it's in the public interest - if that's the case then the flying side kick would surely be assault at the least causing an afray 

One thing is for certain we shouldn't do scummy lots like that any favours in future by filling their coffers by playing there.

Many might not have seen what happened that day but I did and they were at it from the first minute. Kicking lumps like the supposed hard men of Sunday league teams do when they're playing a team of kids who've just come from the Redgates league or whatever it is these days. 

The fisticuffs at the end was all one way. There were 5 or 6 of theirs all went flying in. They had been waiting all evening for the opportunity to do so. It was almost premeditated in my opinion. 

We should never play the scumbags again. 

I agree you shouldnt call people names when  they have kicked you all afternoon.  You should kick them back. But heres a lesson for any young striker out there. When you do kick them back just make sure you're ready for the punch in the gut the ref is going to let them have as a freebie on you,  and the two times he's going to let one of them throw a football Iinto your face. And then punch your mate. Then kick your other mate in the balls.

Because that's what happens with intimidation. 

The authorities in all their different  guises always let the big hitters go and always come down on the little man. 

It's why schools suspend kids who snap and chin their bullies rather than deal with the bullies and their thick parents in the first place. It's easier.

As for Flitcroft. Never liked the man before and his actions after only reassured me of my convictions that he's a classless scrubber. 

A side built in his own image certainly.

Edited by Lord Snooty

11 minutes ago, The Claw said:

Cps will chase anything if they think it's in the public interest - if that's the case then the flying side kick would surely be assault at the least causing an afray 

Report it as a crime then pal. 

In modern day Britain, rightly or wrongly racism is seen as a far worse offence than physical violence, especially in sport. 

Guest Willow Owl
30 minutes ago, Owl1987 said:

Speaking as someone with a bit of experience.. 

He will have received a summons to court through the post. Warrant can be issued for failing to answer it. No offence is committed by not turning  up  but warrant allows for his arrest to get him before the court in due course. Not ideal but people miss summons all the time. Wrong address, not received confusion etc incorrectly served etc. Won't make things any worse in long run. Sure it will be resolved soon enough...

Well said sir. Though some will still continue to make out that FF is the modern day Ronny Biggs and deserves to share a cell with Peter Sutcliffe. Cannot believe it's even got this far, what a farce. 

He’s in danger of putting his who’s career in jeopardy as it is an offence on its own failing to turn up to court and is punishable by a custodial sentence of up to 3monts.

As a non British citizen he might even lose the right to remain because he now has a criminal conviction. 

Taking that today's reports are true, I'm sick of the circus that comes with this clown.

Whether this issue is down to ignorance or arrogance, it strikes me that he has little respect for his employers and the fans.

Many will defend him due to his exploits in his first season here. That was 3 years ago. His value is decreasing season by season, I'll be glad when he's gone.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Taking that today's reports are true, I'm sick of the circus that comes with this clown.

Whether this issue is down to ignorance or arrogance, it strikes me that he has little respect for his employers and the fans.

Many will defend him due to his exploits in his first season here. That was 3 years ago. His value is decreasing season by season, I'll be glad when he's gone.

Always something with him unfortunately.

Immensely talented but should have cashed in when he refused to play against Norwich two years ago. 

His attitude is probably why he isn’t playing at the top level. On ability he’s the best I’ve seen at Wednesday (I don’t remember Di Canio, Waddle or Carbone)