FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

If the only proof needed is one man's word against another...

Fernando wants to double dare Mansfield. By matching their racism claim and raising them a homophobic charge on top.  "Yeah he called me a 'cheating Argie poofter',  your honour". 

How do prove it one way or the other?  Anyone overhearing it is surely biased one way or the other.  If he says no I never said it then how in the world can you prove otherwise?

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

How do prove it one way or the other?  Anyone overhearing it is surely biased one way or the other.  If he says no I never said it then how in the world can you prove otherwise?

This is Britain.  Guilty until proven innocent . The amount of crimes the cps ignore as not in the public interest and hand bags on a football field means a court date . 

Not ready any other posts so apologies if said, but I strongly suspect he will have been interviewed by police on a voluntary basis then reported on summons to attend court. 

Wouldn't be at all surprised if FF says he never received the summons. Never the less the police are duty bound to execute the warrant. 

FF would be best advised to arrange his surrender to police ASAP. 

8 minutes ago, deano said:

FF would be best advised to arrange his surrender to police ASAP. 

Surrender?

They put the warrant out now in the public realm rather than just getting him. 

No, I'd make them earn their corn now and go and get him.

Even SYP should be able to twig which house is his 

image22.jpg

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 2

Stupid that the case has gone to court but so daft from FF that he hasn’t turned up for it. Arrest warrant issued sounds like he has bloody committed mass murder and gone on the run! Bloody sky putting it on that headline ticker tape thing as well, seem to love putting bad stuff about us on. 

Edited by WalthamOwl