FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

5 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Unfortunately I have agree. Always liked watching him play but also think he's a spent force for us, but would love to be proved wrong.

The pie in the sky could relate to mentions of £8 - £10M in the transfer market.

IMHO lucky if we get a fraction of that IF he is moved on.

Spent force

lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Unfortunately I have agree. Always liked watching him play but also think he's a spent force for us, but would love to be proved wrong.

The pie in the sky could relate to mentions of £8 - £10M in the transfer market.

IMHO lucky if we get a fraction of that IF he is moved on.

The pie in my sky is the notion that he will ever be the player he was (for us). I think better all round  should he leave. Can't disguise the talent, the baggage, or the suspicion that at another club he'd become the player we want. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, LiamK2292 said:

Maybe it’s time to cash in on Forestieri, if anyone’s daft enough to pay silly money for him. Rarely fit, when he is, he doesn’t contribute anything like he’s capable of yet a new manager could get more out of him - that’s the dilemma.

Shall we ask for transfer fee or bail money?

lol

49 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Innocent until proven guilty is also true in modern day Britain.

Are you sure about that? 

The guy who "racially" abused Raheem Sterling

Sir Cliff Richard

The young couple accused of the Gatwick Drones 

May all suggest otherwise.

• Like 1

People saying that the law shouldn't be involved in anything that happens on the pitch - there's obviously no such doctrine.

People drawing the comparison with what would be criminal physical assaults if they didn't happen during the game - there's established precedent that playing in the game indicates consent to assaults incurred in the course of the game. Obviously there's a limit. There's no equivalent doctrine as far as I know for racial abuse.

All of that said, it seems obvious to me that this conduct (saying for the sake of argument that it happened) wouldn't have led to criminal proceedings had they not happened so publicly.

Edited by WC1Owl

Failing to Attend Court

Failing to attend court is a separate offence for which you could receive a fine, be sent to prison, or both. If you do not attend your court hearing, when a new bail decision is to be made, the Court may be less likely to grant you bail and you would then have to wait in prison until the conclusion of your case.

If you are too unwell to go to court then you must get a medical certificate from your GP or from the hospital which clearly states that ‘you are not fit to attend court’. You must give a copy of this medical certificate to the Court as soon as possible.

If you do not attend court a warrant will be issued for your arrest and it is likely that the police will come looking for you at your home address, or you could be stopped on the street.

ahaa  a way out ? 

8 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Is that supposed to impress me?

If status actually impressed me (it doesn’t) - so what?

Are you reflecting in her glory - albeit, limited.

Is she the one who failed to do her job in Rotherham

2 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Failing to Attend Court

Failing to attend court is a separate offence for which you could receive a fine, be sent to prison, or both. If you do not attend your court hearing, when a new bail decision is to be made, the Court may be less likely to grant you bail and you would then have to wait in prison until the conclusion of your case.

If you are too unwell to go to court then you must get a medical certificate from your GP or from the hospital which clearly states that ‘you are not fit to attend court’. You must give a copy of this medical certificate to the Court as soon as possible.

If you do not attend court a warrant will be issued for your arrest and it is likely that the police will come looking for you at your home address, or you could be stopped on the street.

ahaa  a way out ? 

Not sure they would trust our medical staff.

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Failing to Attend Court

ahaa  a way out ? 

Or failed to receive service. CPS summonses are never sent recorded delivery. First Class post - with a service certificate is deemed satisfactory.

Same as a parking fine.

Just go in the witness box and say you never received the papers.

Its not really a big deal.

Edited by ReadingOwl

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Or fail to receive service.

Just go in the witness box and say you never recieved the papers.

Its not really a big deal.

With the Christmas post as well. Wouldn't surprise me if he never received the letter, not sure if you have to sign for a court summons. 

Just now, mkowl said:

With the Christmas post as well. Wouldn't surprise me if he never received the letter, not sure if you have to sign for a court summons. 

A regular occurrence in the Mags.

Even 12 months later - get your speeding ticket scrapped, because you never received service and were found guilty in abscence.

”Didn't know until you applied for a new licence 12 months later”.

Personally I cannot believe he didn’t appoint a solicitor/barrister - and plead not guilty in absence. I’m presuming it’s triable either way - on that basis without leave, he’d have to attend.

The police are bloody useless normally, in prosecuting warrants BTW.

25 minutes ago, supersiggi said:

EU citizen. Very unlikely to be deported.

If you haven got a criminal conviction. 

My wife is an eu citizen and it one of the question asked on the application form for the right to remain.