FF in miscommunication with the courts

Guest Theboylangers

It Jacob Mellis also up on gbh charges for the kirate kick in Tom lees chest what a complete and utter joke of a team and a town.

I hope Messi and swfc sue the tw@#s for millions this is a complete joke.

Edited by room0035
  • Thanks 1

Speaking as someone with a bit of experience.. 

He will have received a summons to court through the post. Warrant can be issued for failing to answer it. No offence is committed by not turning  up  but warrant allows for his arrest to get him before the court in due course. Not ideal but people miss summons all the time. Wrong address, not received confusion etc incorrectly served etc. Won't make things any worse in long run. Sure it will be resolved soon enough...

3 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

I thought this was a wind up.

Ridiculous that a football incident should end up as a criminal prosecution.

What a waste of public money and time.

If it's abusive and threatening words and racial harassment what exactly has that got to do with football? Is there a law in this country that says it's illegal to racially harress someone however there is an exemption when you're doing it on a football pitch? 

I'll remember that next time I fancy smacking someone's teeth out. I'll do it on the golf course and say I shouldn't be brought to justice cos it was part of a game of golf

Edited by poite

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well they will. They've been desperate for something haven't they.

Though his isn't in the same league as having a player on the books who turns up at a hotel room and licks his mates nut custard out of an unconscious birds chuff while his seedy brother plays with his Hampton while he films it from behind the curtain before they all hot tail it down the fire escape.

Funniest thing ive read in ages, you are a true wordsmith sir.

“Licks his mates nut custard out of an unconscious birds chuff”

lol 

1 minute ago, poite said:

If it's abusive and threatening words and racial harassment what exactly has that got to do with football? Is there a law in this country that says it's illegal to racially harress someone however there is an exemption when you're doing it on a football pitch? 

I'll remember that next time I fancy smacking someone's teeth out. I'll do it on the golf course and say I shouldn't be brought to justice cos it was part of a game of golf

Why has nothing happened to the lad that kicked Tom Lees, theres no place for physical violence on a football pitch either. 

4 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Why has nothing happened to the lad that kicked Tom Lees, theres no place for physical violence on a football pitch either. 

Don't know. Good question. Doesn't make Fernando any less wrong though 

Just now, David1867 said:

Fessi hasnt done anything. Its his word against someone elses. Impossible to prove. 

Well he should have turned up to court and used that as his defence then shouldn't he. Now he's in a right load of bother because there's absolute proof that he didn't turn up

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Serious question. 

Do you sniff glue?

For what its worth I have a feeling Fessi could be in bother with all this. If there was no evidence etc, surely it wouldnt have gone this far. I hope for the sake of the club that he hasn't done anything and is proven innocent, just to save us getting dragged through the mud with him. 

3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

This thread has the usual suspects on it hounding FF without hearing the full facts.

Its laughable but gets them likes on a forum

Nah. It's just you ignoring the facts. 

Was he due in court? Yes

Did he turn up? No

Is that a stupid thing to do? Yes