Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

Anyone know what time this story goes online? Getting through 3 pages online will be a challenge in itself. Guarantee at least 8 times I will press the screen too early in the scroll and land in the same story about the lack of a zebra crossing in Darnall. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

And if the problems are DC’s fault honesty isn’t a get out of jail free card. Just the start of the road to redemption- don’t be an apologist for mediocrity and incompetence. You’re better than that. 

Certainly not.  I just feel he's in a no win situation.

Just like the first eleven!

You know the thing is that we are where we are and we have now got to accept that. 

But can anyone honestly tell me that JL is the man to motivate and galvanise what is still a decent bunch of players or what’s gonna be left after the January sales. 

No. 

Get a manager who’s gonna roll up his sleeves and get stuck in.  Bruce would do as would Mego or others. 

We have to stay up its simple. 

8 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

I'm sure that the truths already been well written on here. Only them that have continually refused to believe the mess we're in, will be truly shocked. But even after hearing it from the horses mouth, many will still be talking about big summer signings and a new stadium. 

Jos is here to integrate the youngsters because we're financially knackered. It's been suggested that all the players on wages above 12k a week must go in January, or the summer. For the next 2 seasons, we'll be gearing down towards a budget similar to Rotherhams. DC will continue his ownership but from afar. Miere runs the club in the same way as she did at Charlton. I believe that swfc will fall out of the championship and that DC knows he can't stop it or doesn't know how to. Sacking Jos is money against the FFP ruling. Money we don't have. I think its heading towards 15k crowds next season and that will bring with it further financial issues. This slippery slope is getting steeper....and more slippy. 

I agree . Also Chansiri has the problem of the three year ST`s running out this season , and how the hell he gets people to buy another , because that is he big income . I can see a massive drop off in season tickets sold for next season. 

• Thanks 1

You could interpret that headline many different ways, the players might have backed Luhukay up in the team meeting and DC could be referring to the fans not liking the truth of what happened in the meeting 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Anyone know what time this story goes online? Getting through 3 pages online will be a challenge in itself. Guarantee at least 8 times I will press the screen too early in the scroll and land in the same story about the lack of a zebra crossing in Darnall. 

How far do you think we'll have to drop until your perfect parking scenario comes off?

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

And if the problems are DC’s fault honesty isn’t a get out of jail free card. Just the start of the road to redemption- don’t be an apologist for mediocrity and incompetence. You’re better than that. 

Have a feeling according to Chansiri the problems wont be down to Chansiri.

But I will try to have an open mind and see what is in the Star and what is said at the meeting tomorrow.

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Well at last the truth comes out.

No money

No incomings in Jan

Jos not going anywhere

Selling of best players.

Think thats about it, it's what we have known all along.

You forgot no idea and less than no idea, or Dumb and Dumber if you prefer.

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Why would Bannan and Joao extend their deals with us if we are that knackered? 

If we can’t hand out big contracts anymore - then surely they would’ve just upped and left? 

Because like us, they were in the dark. Plus a contract means nowt really. It just protects us against them leaving on a free. We'll try to sell them and hopefully succeed.

29 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

You slate the manager but your post is how bad the chairman is. Odd, very odd. You lay the blame on DC but the manager is a clown. Could it be that the manager is made to look a clown because its the chairman who is a clown. just a thought. Have a think about it. 

Both f@cking clowns

Just now, Semedo's ferret said:

Because like us, they were in the dark. Plus a contract means nowt really. It just protects us against them leaving on a free. We'll try to sell them and hopefully succeed.

Cant see it - doubt they’re that in the dark 

And if we were that badly screwed - they wouldn’t be offered anywhere near the terms they’re on now, so that would be a good indicator as to the future for them.

If we really can’t afford wages of upwards 15k then them two would be off 

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Yep, and we got hammered for it. 'Bedwetters' I think was the popular phrase.

Rumbelows mate.. you're a good poster but please don't mention the bedwetter/clapper bloody nonsense... we're all in it together...these fake factions need putting to bed.

If you've fallen foul of name calling on here then rise above it.

• Like 2