Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

20 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't worry DC.  The fans will like it.

They've been saying for weeks they'd be a lot happier with the truth of how f*ck ed we are. Rather than just vaguely knowing how f*ck ed we are. 

Post after post, tweet after tweet folks have been buzzing to know the truth. 

Nothing to worry about at all.

I'm sure none will go back on their word about showing respect for hearing the honest truth. 

There's no forty - faced twots around here.

The trouble with him telling us the truth is NOT that we won't like it. 

The trouble with him telling us the truth is that people won't believe him. 

So in fact no one will be better off, but hey. 

Edited by Rev Owl

Mismanagement of the highest order unfortunately!!!

Yes DC ploughed his money in and that was his choice, had we gone up he would have got a VERY healthy return, £100M+ but his gamble failed.

The fans are not the issue

We paid the higher prices

We gave our commitment 100%

We didn’t want to change our strip

We didn’t want the club badge changing 

DC needs to think carefully on how he sets the tone for this meeting or it’s going to turn nasty and I honestly don’t want that for him

DC is guilty of appointing bad advisors and getting caught up in the excitement which is just naivety 

Lets start by sack Jos and getting some straight answers from DC and deal with it

• Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

We only want true squids on here!

So the grammar police are out in force. Only on Owlstalk where the priorities are all fu*ked up just like the posters. garymegson

He's gonna stand up and say look guys, I've no idea what I'm f doing..... Were screwed by FFP and getting relagated becouse jos the rotator can't be sacked.... So we're going down!! 

Or the two bit Prince has fallen out with mccabe, put a bid in, I've exepted it and wilder is replacing jos when with the takeover.... I'm not sure which scenario is worse lol

38 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Oh dear tomorrow night is going to be a complete mess. No doubt it will come out that Jos isn’t going anywhere and we have sod all money to improve the squad in January. “Fans won’t like it” we already don’t like a hell of a lot of stuff DC, how much worse can it get!?!  

Shock as Chairman looks for exit, and  somebody else to blame for his mistakes.

I think he's deluded. He's the one who's got us into this mess. You can't keep buying players and not sell, terrible business model. Not sure he knew the rules of FFP until last season when it's too late. 

I like the fact that he did put money where his mouth was at the beginning but unfortunately he's got no clue how to run a business. I fear for the future under him unless he gets immediate help, I think he should sell up. See what he says tomorrow but I can't see he'll deliver success at the club now. 

Why would it be anything different? Fans aren’t happy. Chairman ain’t happy. The truth is clearly uncomfortable as we should all know from what has been previously said. 

Tomorrow is a level set, and we’ll then go on and pick up 3 points on Saturday and go on an unbeaten run. 

This is will blow over. 

It’s obvious he’s not going to admit fault for anything, what businessman does? 

He’s either 

a) show his support for Jos and reaffirm FFP

b) announce negotiations/club sold 

hoping it’s the latter, but knowing Wednesday it’s probably some BS in the middle