Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

The last one of these had some bleak messages. The onus on the supporters was quite heavy handed although I do appreciate that as fans our wrath adds to the downward spiral.

I think tomorrow will be more of the same. But far more public as we air our dirty washing. 

Worst case is he leaves and the “fans won’t like” us going under. But I’d like to think that won’t happen yet.

If the supporters cop it for not getting behind Jos then we are in for a frustrating time of it.

6 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

I hope tomorrow doesn't turn into a public airing of dirty laundry. Be honest about our situation and strategy moving forward, but don't humiliate the club. Some things should stay in house. 

Yeah, couldn’t agree more with this 

I’m really hoping DC has learnt a few lessons and he doesn’t go into a full on rage about social media posts made by the kind of ‘supporter’ that , for me , he shouldn’t be responding to at all 

Linked with Steve Bruce one day the next sounding as if DC is going to tell us just how much crap we are in. Surely he must have something positive to tell us. I honestly feel with Jos in charge the fans are going to struggle to all pull in the same direction. Get someone new in that can get us and the players motivated and things would possibly start to feel like we are all going in the right direction. Personally with Jos in charge it’s really killing my excitement and enjoyment of coming to watch us play. 

My guess

P&S is a problem. We have money but can’t spend it. Fear of big points deduction which could be really bad

Personal abuse needs to stop. Of him, his family and of Jos

Not happy with league performances. Believes Jos is still able to improve results. Pleased to see many youngsters which is now the strategy

Fans need to find a way to support positively. Negativity helps no one and we need positive more than ever. 

Ticket prices can’t reduce as need to cover shortfall in attendance numbers

Only players who commit to being part of the club in the future will play. 

1 minute ago, Eastern said:

My guess.

Some big names to have to go in Jan to balance books.

Future is youngsters and DC thinks JL is the best to mold them going forward.

Funny, but if it was just a different name in the last sentence, most would probably accept that.

Of course, we’d then have a 19 hour session on ticket prices 

I think quite a bit of what irks DC is fan negativity and beyond that the very small (in every sense) group of fans that post on Social Media. So having seen the headline I’m expecting we’ll get a telling off......

What DC perceives as negativity is just part of being a football fan, the adjustment needs to be made by him not fans.

Now I’d alway like to think we are better than other fans but when it comes to having f**kwhits posting on Facebook and Twitter I suspect we are just the same as every other club in the country. Unfortunately.

Edited by Morepork

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Funny, but if it was just a different name in the last sentence, most would probably accept that.

Of course, we’d then have a 19 hour session on ticket prices 

Completely agree. Imo all it would take is bringing a new manager in and the fans would really get behind the club again.