Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

He better come clean on why we have a lot of former 1st team players sitting on the bench or not even playing for quarter of a season...

When the team's been performing this badly over the past 10 matches, why the hell haven't they been played?

We'd still have the same financial issues, but at least we *might* have put an end to sporting failures instead of fielding the same drab line-up week in week out that are devoid of ideas and confidence.

And he should be put to the wall that Jos needs to go when he has failed EVERYTHING in 10 matches... I'm not even sure I'd call a 1-0 win over struggling Bolton a success even, hence why DC has allowed JL to go on for 12 weeks delivering wee wee poor results.

Guess the trouble with it this is it being subjective.

Presumably the majority, if not all of us, expect Jos to still be employed even though we disagree with it.

We would rather our best players aren't frozen out, yet they will continue to be.

Which makes you think, what are we not going to like about this fans forum? Because unless there is a massive pile of poo dropped in there from the person directing the club, it can't get much worse...

• Thanks 1

Maybe DC won’t like it either but here’s the truth.....carry on with that clown as manager Mr Chansiri and be prepared for 15000 crowds....Oh and do you mind telling us what happened to that rounduns you spouted about us either having cheap tickets and poorer players or high prices and better quality ones.... If these are the better quality ones, I’m glad we didn’t decide on the poorer ones

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cain said:

Maybe DC won’t like it either but here’s the truth.....carry on with that clown as manager Mr Chansiri and be prepared for 15000 crowds....Oh and do you mind telling us what happened to that rounduns you spouted about us either having cheap tickets and poorer players or high prices and better quality ones.... If these are the better quality ones, I’m glad we didn’t decide on the poorer ones

You slate the manager but your post is how bad the chairman is. Odd, very odd. You lay the blame on DC but the manager is a clown. Could it be that the manager is made to look a clown because its the chairman who is a clown. just a thought. Have a think about it.