Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You have done it for years and Im not wrong

There are people deeply worried for your club and you utter a told you so

You're wrong. So kindly direct your irrational emotions elsewhere 

Or maybe just stay on topic of the thread 

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Might still come. If given carte blanche approval to offload some big names and use the proceeds to rebuild. 

Though I suspect it’s as above i.e we’re now living in Fookedupsville with Tachey the Tache until he leads us to promotion and back to League 2

It’s a big deal for an out of work manager to turn a job down. There’s a very limited number of manager posts. So you never know. 

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Remember the cut price fees when Leeds were very publicly in the Brown stuff?

Clubs will know what we will accept. We don't have anyone good enough to create a bidding war.

There is cut price then there is.cut price. Plus that was a few years back

Both our valuations are guesswork but in 2019 just think your fees are too low

10 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Reach £4m

Forestieri £3m

Joao £3m

Bannan £2.5m

These are the sales and rough fees I expect to see. 

By end of January we're looking at... 

Dawson

Baker  Lees Hector Pudil  Fox

Onomah Pulepessey  Jones

Fletcher   Nuhiu   

Could well be why certain players are getting u23 places.

Can't wait to pay our extortionate prices to watch these players strut their stuff.:duntmatter:

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Remember the cut price fees when Leeds were very publicly in the Brown stuff?

Clubs will know what we will accept. We don't have anyone good enough to create a bidding war.

You mean when leeds went proper boobies up,like ADMIN boobies up ?

If that is what ya mean,why do we have fans saying that we are in danger of going that way ?

Was told today DC has to find 30m to pay EFL. Re embargo. Selling Reach for 15m n got raise the rest. 

Summat to do with being found out re D Taxis etc ploughing money in when not a running company. 

Think info was was wrong about having to pay EFL but reckon maybe true have to raise 30m to comply with rules under the agreement we would raise it to come out of the embargo. 

Guess we may find out tomoz what’s the crack but doesn’t sound good. 

I don’t think by the headlines he’s sacking Jos n getting a good experienced manager and getting investment to crack on. 

2 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Was told today DC has to find 30m to pay EFL. Re embargo. Selling Reach for 15m n got raise the rest. 

Summat to do with being found out re D Taxis etc ploughing money in when not a running company. 

Think info was was wrong about having to pay EFL but reckon maybe true have to raise 30m to comply with rules under the agreement we would raise it to come out of the embargo. 

I don’t think by the headlines he’s sacking Jos n getting a good experienced manager and getting investment to crack on. 

Have you just made that up like ?

2 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Have a kip.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Why would he owe the EFL? Doesn’t make sense does it really?