Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

If you can't buy your first bike from the £5 and under and draw the fire with it..then I simply don't want to know.. I simply mustn't....the doctor's told not to say mustn't anymore..or phone the £10 and under.. I mustn't.. I mustn't.........say mustn't anymore.

I really must no..ooot

Edited by Costello 77
  • Haha 1

Most people who support Sheffield Wednesday, the ones who work hard and are decent people, which is most of them, are not in this "fans" category DC always refers too, "fans" this "fans" that. The fact is this guy hasnt built anything himself he's inherited it, which is fine, hes bought the club, which is fine, but he knows absolutely nothing compared to the majority of us about how to run a club properly. Some people reading this minght think thats abit naive to say but just because you buy a football club doesn't mean your now in some intellectual elite with an understanding of things us lay people couldn't even dream of achieving.

The fact is he has made numerous simple mistakes, wrong advisors, wrong attitudes, wrong prices etc etc. If he thinks he can come tomorrow and tell us all whats what like he's some other worldly power he really is a nutjob. We will tell you some home truths as well my friend, and its you who won't like it. Rant mode.. deactivated

Edited by keepitsteel89
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

The only way he can get any investment is to go on the next series of The Apprentice, and try and persuade Lord Sugar to go for his business idea of running (ruining?) a football team/energy drinks/taxi business, and even then we’d only get £250,000 and would have to wait till next Christmas.

No point screaming for the truth then screaming again when you hear it.

BUT.

Lets wait and see what the man says, not what a failing newspaper thinks he might say.

Remember it’s the Star’s job to sell advertising and newspapers first and foremost.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Most people who support Sheffield Wednesday, the ones who work hard and are decent people, which is most of them, are not in this "fans" category DC always refers too, "fans" this "fans" that. The fact is this guy hasnt built anything himself he's inherited it, which is fine, hes bought the club, which is fine, but he knows absolutely nothing compared to the majority of us about how to run a club properly. Some people reading this minght think thats abit naive to say but just because you buy a football club doesn't mean your now in some intellectual elite with an understanding of things us lay people couldn't even dream of understanding.

The fact is he has made numerous simple mistakes, wrong advisors, wrong attitudes, wrong prices etc etc. If he thinks he can come tomorrow and tell us all whats what like he's some other worldly power he really is a nutjob. We will tell you some home truths as well my friend, and its you who won't like it. Rant mode.. deactivated

"Intellectual elite" tho:tango:

4 minutes ago, Tudders said:

Get it in.....anything will be better than Jos. 

WTF:

So another one who thinks the problem is just the manager. Wait until after the forum, you may think differently. :duntmatter: