Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

10 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

My guess

P&S is a problem. We have money but can’t spend it. Fear of big points deduction which could be really bad

Personal abuse needs to stop. Of him, his family and of Jos

Not happy with league performances. Believes Jos is still able to improve results. Pleased to see many youngsters which is now the strategy

Fans need to find a way to support positively. Negativity helps no one and we need positive more than ever. 

Ticket prices can’t reduce as need to cover shortfall in attendance numbers

Only players who commit to being part of the club in the future will play. 

That is scarily accurate I reckon.....

It seems strange that he was willing to do this forum in front of 1k plus people just to pump them full of bad news. People on here thinking he must have some positive news calling this forum, it now sounds like the complete opposite. Going to be a long day tomorrow waiting to find out what he says. 

Just now, big_al1985 said:

That is scarily accurate I reckon.....

I think so too. Jos is not the bloody man to improve results. Surely DC can see that over the last 10 or so games. Not just results that have been shocking but the performances have been embarrassing and fans are expected to pay through the nose to watch that standard of football!

1 hour ago, Semedo's ferret said:

I'm sure that the truths already been well written on here. Only them that have continually refused to believe the mess we're in, will be truly shocked. But even after hearing it from the horses mouth, many will still be talking about big summer signings and a new stadium. 

Jos is here to integrate the youngsters because we're financially knackered. It's been suggested that all the players on wages above 12k a week must go in January, or the summer. For the next 2 seasons, we'll be gearing down towards a budget similar to Rotherhams. DC will continue his ownership but from afar. Miere runs the club in the same way as she did at Charlton. I believe that swfc will fall out of the championship and that DC knows he can't stop it or doesn't know how to. Sacking Jos is money against the FFP ruling. Money we don't have. I think its heading towards 15k crowds next season and that will bring with it further financial issues. This slippery slope is getting steeper....and more slippy. 

But apart from that everything is good?

• Haha 1

He did say, deep stuff if not promoted, so we know promotion is a no goer.

Now we may find out how deep.

Putting 2+2 together and getting 5- 'DC'...10 pts deduction is a possibility, we cannot spend any money at all, with crowds decreasing this is creating more financial problems than anticipated.

Selling 'some' players will not help because money owed will be similar to any transfer fee gained (3-yr funded (by others) payback time + bonus fees on transfer profits)

Besides even that, roughly £15m can never be recovered due to unfortunate injuries to some of our players.

Could be brexit bluff though :rolleyes:

Or Katrien is busy getting all the photos on ebay

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It may be another sensationalist headline from the Star.

But I think Chansiri has had enough and will basically say we’re fecked. Reckon he’ll portion a lot of the blame on the fans. It will get toxic. 

I did wonder this and mentioned it in another thread. I think he realises he can’t do a lot because of FFP. 

Poor advice and his own stubbornness has ruined us and he can’t see a way out. I think he’ll take what he paid for us and cut his losses. 

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

It may be another sensationalist headline from the Star.

But I think Chansiri has had enough and will basically say we’re fecked. Reckon he’ll portion a lot of the blame on the fans. It will get toxic. 

I don’t think it will. Most fans have already anticipated the disappointment, anyway. It’s built in.

The article will just pave the way.

I just don’t think anyone will believe or trust him anymore.

I honestly think there’s a good chance he’s going to turn up with a prepared statement telling everyone he’s chucking the towel in , and off straight into a city taxis cab (because D Taxi jokes are boring) bound for Manchester Airport 

There are ways to invest more cash in the club if he wanted too....he doesn’t, he’s run out of cash.

I would be happy to support the promotion of under 23s into the main squad and will always cheer them on regardless but I am not paying £35 a time to watch average football in an attempt to try to bridge the gap of his spend or bust roulette job he has overseen.

I’ve said it multiple times, he has spent the multi year season ticket money in one go in a boom or bust chuck some cash at it, and now he has the prospect of covering the losses year on year.

We are in serious trouble.

This is a guy who thought £90 memberships in the second tier of English football represented ‘good value’ 

Tomorrow will pave the way for him to wash his hands of us and leave us right in the poo