Front page of Star tomorrow......!!

I'm skint

Tried to get my family to invest with me but they weren't having any of it

I sold all my equity to raise the wonga

Spent it all over past couple of years

Fam not interested in helping out

We are fooked if Red Bull don't buy or we get promoted

Somerto like that anyway

BTW it is the fans fault we bought shiite and have not organised competent revenue streams from the sort of places most normal businesses like ours would

Was a massive cake tho and you got your bloody stripes back too

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure that the truths already been well written on here. Only them that have continually refused to believe the mess we're in, will be truly shocked. But even after hearing it from the horses mouth, many will still be talking about big summer signings and a new stadium. 

Jos is here to integrate the youngsters because we're financially knackered. It's been suggested that all the players on wages above 12k a week must go in January, or the summer. For the next 2 seasons, we'll be gearing down towards a budget similar to Rotherhams. DC will continue his ownership but from afar. Miere runs the club in the same way as she did at Charlton. I believe that swfc will fall out of the championship and that DC knows he can't stop it or doesn't know how to. Sacking Jos is money against the FFP ruling. Money we don't have. I think its heading towards 15k crowds next season and that will bring with it further financial issues. This slippery slope is getting steeper....and more slippy. 

Edited by Semedo's ferret
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

As long as he tells the rest of the division we've got to sell all our best players in January. 

That would be a sensible move.

I don't understand our fans sometimes. I'm not sure they fully appreciate that our football club is a business with saleable assets. All the requests for openness and transparency are at odds with virtually every other fan base in the country - unless someone can point me in the direction of an owner who provides anywhere near as much of an overview of our current financial and operational plight as DC. Ultimately DC should discuss on field issues only otherwise we jeopardise our ability to enter any negotiation with a strong hand.

That's not to say I'm not concerned about the issues at hand but there are more ways to skin a cat and blurring out soundbites to a fans forum is certainly not the way to assuage people's concerns. However responding to queries about the club (beyond finances) including all on field matters is fair game.

P.s. Jos out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Semedo's ferret said:

I'm sure that the truths already been well written on here. Only them that have continually refused to believe the mess we're in, will be truly shocked. But even after hearing it from the horses mouth, many will still be talking about big summer signings and a new stadium. 

Jos is here to integrate the youngsters because we're financially knackered. It's been suggested that all the players on wages above 12k a week must go in January, or the summer. For the next 2 seasons, we'll be gearing down towards a budget similar to Rotherhams. DC will continue his ownership but from afar. Miere runs the club in the same way as she did at Charlton. I believe that swfc will fall out of the championship and that DC knows he can't stop it or doesn't know how to. Sacking Jos is money against the FFP ruling. Money we don't have. I think its heading towards 15k crowds next season and that will bring with it further financial issues. This slippery sload is getting steeper....and more slippy. 

but other than that, things are looking pretty good, right?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Whats a true squid considering you have just quoted it. 

I was merely trying to make a reference to the oft quoted reference to true fans on this site, but never mind.

I see you’re busy now negging everything I’ve put on the website so fill yer boots mate. And ask Santa for some chill pills for Christmas.

• Haha 2

Not selling the club 

Players will be sold to balance the books or EFL won't let him spend 

All out of contract players released in the summer or EFL won't let him spend 

Not targeting promotion this season. Priority to remain in the league 

Can't reduce POTG prices as what he is allowed to invest will reduce and risk an embargo.

Can't see it being ground-breaking stuff, things we already know/assume just confirmed and to be fair some of those are no bad thing anyway.

56 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Don't worry DC.  The fans will like it.

They've been saying for weeks they'd be a lot happier with the truth of how f*ck ed we are. Rather than just vaguely knowing how f*ck ed we are. 

Post after post, tweet after tweet folks have been buzzing to know the truth. 

Nothing to worry about at all.

I'm sure none will go back on their word about showing respect for hearing the honest truth. 

There's no forty - faced twots around here.

And if the problems are DC’s fault honesty isn’t a get out of jail free card. Just the start of the road to redemption- don’t be an apologist for mediocrity and incompetence. You’re better than that.