Wednesday - V- Rotherham OMDT

Quality omdt as per your grace. Went in the sock drawer this morning & pulled a balled up pair out. It happened to be one of those 'novelty' days of the week pair, with a message on them which read; Happy Saturday. By pure chance.

So, obviously, I'm either gonna win half a million on Thunderball, get a titwank off Kelly Brook or Wednesday are gonna win.

Which is the most likely?

Watch this space for an update.

UTO.

ps  Glad I remembered to type a Y on the name Kelly.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Morning Corks!

What do you know eh. Sun's out. Beautiful day.

Scarf and hat though don't be fooled , that winds cold. 

The Millers look like they'll be without Darren Potter. 

Not sure if that's bad news for them or us.

Big Adthe bound to play today. Big Rotherham side. Needed for defendjng corner. What ,  10/1  for the winner too. Go on then I'll have some of that.

PS- Saw Costello 77 's twin in Nonnas. Told me he isn't really sitting out on principle. He's been frozen out. He's trying to sort a move to Leyton Orient.

• Like 1

Week after week, it's once again time for the bit-part players to grab their opportunity if Fletcher and especially Bannan are out. The squad needs a little shake-up and maybe Bannan's absence would wake some people up.

Owls 2 (Reach, Joao) - Rovrum 1 (a set piece blundered by our defence)

Says everything you need to know about our season, that a home game against Rotherham in December is a must win.

Hoping we make a fast start, the few times we've done that this season we've looked a pretty good outfit... The rest of the time we've looked w*nk...

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS!!

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Awoke this morning to a typical Buxton winter's morning - wind howling around 80mph, rain hammering off the roof, dark as the devil outside..

Wife filling my ear with how she enjoyed her night out with the WI , cat wanting stroking. Realised quickly that my daughter/taxi-driver is in France so no hope of getting to game (not really that bothered after recent weeks) Had the usual tea and toast for breakfast, so, still feeling down, I decided that , on sitting at computer , I would raed MiLord's offering before tackling a rewrite of an old comrade's wartime POW story. As usual, I can now face the world., and lo! out of the window -sunshine!

Don't know what your tipple is, MiLord, but you should bottle and sell it. It's even better than Hendo's. 

Had to read that twice. Spat coffee out lol

• Haha 2

Guest addedtime
4 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Off to play golf in 45mph winds.

Followed by Mrs H’s lovely lunch.

Hillsborough with son.

Dinner and wine with friends.

Wednesday are tough to follow, but life can still be sweet.

You mean TEA with wine??? Dinner is between the golf and football. This is the North!

Back again..............why do I keep hitting myself on the head with a tin tray.........why is Jos still here................just WHY

Any road up time for some effort for a change................I'm sick of sitting here and being miserable.

Anyone know of a black cocker spaniel needing a new home.............over 18 months and under 5 years................a big ask I know but I have to replace Ollie who passed on 3 months ago.

Email or respond on here and I will contact you

IMG_0431.JPG

12 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

I'm saddened that it has come to this: an OMDT against bloody Rotherham at home where nobody seems to be expecting a win. Effing Rotherham. Come on Wednesday, let's get some pride restored. 

And that’s how far we’ve fallen under jos

shame there’s only one bloke that can’t see it