Wednesday - V- Rotherham OMDT

My Good wife Diane has obtained fresh supplies of Hendos. Boliled the Steak and Kidney potato and onions. Fresh pastry sits atop of the pie dish full of goodies. It will be served Piping hot with a side of peas and lashings of relish in celebration of our victory over Toy Town whilst watching the blunts get turned over on TV. UTO WAWAW Come on Wednesday ! 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

My Good wife Diane has obtained fresh supplies of Hendos. Boliled the Steak and Kidney potato and onions. Fresh pastry sits atop of the pie dish full of goodies. It will be served Piping hot with a side of peas and lashings of relish in celebration of our victory over Toy Town whilst watching the blunts get turned over on TV. UTO WAWAW Come on Wednesday ! 

Eeeerrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm pie:goalie::goalie::goalie:

Enjoyed that Snoots. Well done as always.

I’ve even learned some Dutch. I wonder...when you get picked to play for Holland are you awarded a Dutch Cap?

Panic over for today though guys. According to Sky News this morning Rotherham are playing at Norwich this afternoon! As long as we have 8 fit players to line up at 3pm we win 3-0 by default. Even we can’t muck that up can we?

• Haha 2