Bannan Injured

6 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I thought our injuries were all the fault of Carlos?

When a few came back towards end of last season we did okayish but that was before Jos had time to put his stamp on how he likes to play.

He's put his fooookin stamp on it now though. And more injuries incoming.

I reckon, one or two players had a word with DC and said why the foook have you brought him in. DC did a John Cleese....'Right that's it! you ain't playing anymore'lol

48 minutes ago, SouthernOwl24 said:

Nothing is believable anymore. How can SWFC be the only team Ive ever known to have all best players out for two seasons running. 

Jos was meant to come in and sort the fitness out - - apparently all players were saying at beginning how much he has improved things. Yet a year on and all best players still out regularly. 

Its a disgrace and physios/fitness team/ management and players need to take some responsibility. Need to get rid of most of this current set up and start fresh. 

Wasnt there also a rumour that hes only keeping FF and Bannan in team to appease fans - - now following the dreadful effort in Blackburn game there out?? Seems strange although could be true - but wouldnt put anything past current regime.

Just think the players have given up. Obviously more to it. Starting to think that the players are part of the problem here, just not interested if they don't agree with the manager they just get an injury or play so badly they get dropped. Professionals!

Hopefully proved wrong tomorrow?

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Getting to the point of being past caring.

With or without Bannan I think Toy Town will still beat us tomorrow, Chansiri will keep our clueless manager in place and we'll stumble on to yet another defeat next weekend.

My thoughts exactly.

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

This of course has nothing to do with the fact Barry Bannan is one yellow card away from a two match suspension and instead of risking him in a local match (I would say derby buts its not Sheffield is the only derby) i would much rather have him available for the Swansea and Boro games.

We're going to lose to both Swansea and Boro, whether Bannan plays or not, so IMO, it would be ideal if his 2 match ban could cover those games.

We need Bannan to be playing in those games where we have a realistic chance of getting points - starting with Rotherham at home tomorrow

1 minute ago, Kew Owl said:

We're going to lose to both Swansea and Boro, whether Bannan plays or not, so IMO, it would be ideal if his 2 match ban could cover those games.

We need Bannan to be playing in those games where we have a realistic chance of getting points - starting with Rotherham at home tomorrow

Have you watch any Swansea games this season they are about as rubbish as we are though they can defend a bit better.

A win by 12 goals or better on Saturday and we could be above them in the table. lol

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Getting to the point of being past caring.

With or without Bannan I think Toy Town will still beat us tomorrow, Chansiri will keep our clueless manager in place and we'll stumble on to yet another defeat next weekend.

I feel exactly the same mate 

Remember when we had no BB or FF - CC's first game against BC he lined up like this in a 4-2-3-1:

I know he soon sacked off McGugan because he wouldn't play in the no 10 role, and he brought in BB & FF, but I thought we looked balanced.

For me the wide options were the key Wallace, Matias, Helan and Hunt. Add the midfield of Hutchinson and Lopez and that wasn't a bad line up.

LINEUPs

1 K. Westwood  
5 G. Loovens  
32 J. Hunt Substituted  
4 S. Hutchinson  
15 T. Lees G.png 60'
33 R. Wallace Substituted YC.png 43'
10 L. McGugan G.png 71'
21 Álex López  
17 J. Helan  
9 A. Nuhiu Substituted  
7 Marco Matias  
Coach: Carlos Carvalhal

SUBSTITUTES

Lucas João Substitutedfor A. Nuhiu 77'

K. Lee Substitutedfor R. Wallace 83'

L. Palmer Substitutedfor J. Hunt 90'

V. Sasso

J. Wildsmith

Semedo

C. Lavery

jos for 1st time admitted that the players he has abandoned aint happy ,or are mad no surprise there. he keeps blurting on about 90 mins 46 games, what we have to do this season is involve everyone . ie I don't rate van aken but he has played the last 4 u23 games training for 7 weeks,had a full pre season played 2 out of 1st 3 games but for some reason because he aint played 10 months ago he wont consider him ,he is young and is contracted to us for 2 more years surely he is fit enough for the bench or try out at left back? couldn't do worse could he?. abdi has been training for 2 months 20 mins off the bench if needed surely he could do that.. Hutchinson start him , or again 30 mins off bench . boyd another who could do a job off bench . westwood would start for me maybe he could get the defence right.  jones no he is too old but why not involve him helping out with the younger players until contract runs out. these players at least need to earn 20% of there wages rather than sat at home . jos looks a totally desperate man at any other club he would have been sacked.