Bannan Injured

25 minutes ago, room0035 said:

This of course has nothing to do with the fact Barry Bannan is one yellow card away from a two match suspension and instead of risking him in a local match (I would say derby buts its not Sheffield is the only derby) i would much rather have him available for the Swansea and Boro games.

Not in a position to pick and choose.

Would say Rotherham a more important game then those 2. At home against a relegation rival.

18 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Could be Parkgate FC and I still wouldn't fancy us!

I'd normally be looking forward to match day today, instead I have a sickly feeling when I think about it. :mad:

12 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Onomah is a capable replacement. 

Bannan hasn't been very good lately anyway. 

He has dipped below his 8/10 and 9/10 early season game form, and has recently been 6/10 and 7/10.

However, several of his colleagues are 4/10 and 5/10. We need him very badly.

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

He has dipped below his 8/10 and 9/10 early season game form, and has recently been 6/10 and 7/10.

We will see. 

I have a long term theory that Bannan is as much of a hinderance for this team as he is a help. 

If it were up to me I'd sell him in Jan to solve our ffp problems. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I'd give him no more than that really recently and that would be top marks in the team not including the goalkeeper ..

They are all tripe ....

Judgement day tomorrow looms ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Don't care who plays in his place as long as they put a shift in and try.

Too many just not bothered, would love to see the training sessions  is it walking football.

You need to enter that competition that's being run where the prize is a place at a training session. :ghoulguy:

Nothing is believable anymore. How can SWFC be the only team Ive ever known to have all best players out for two seasons running. 

Jos was meant to come in and sort the fitness out - - apparently all players were saying at beginning how much he has improved things. Yet a year on and all best players still out regularly. 

Its a disgrace and physios/fitness team/ management and players need to take some responsibility. Need to get rid of most of this current set up and start fresh. 

Wasnt there also a rumour that hes only keeping FF and Bannan in team to appease fans - - now following the dreadful effort in Blackburn game there out?? Seems strange although could be true - but wouldnt put anything past current regime.

Edited by SouthernOwl24

31 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

If he doesn’t play then clearly it’s time for Onomah to step up. Be nice to see one of our players take their chance and actually commmand a place in the starting line up.

Jos won't play a like for like replacement you should know by know that's not the way he manages he will probably play Hector there to offer the creative edge or bring in Kirkby with his years of experience in a local derby.

What him prove us all wrong and end up playing Jones.

• Haha 1

If he needs to rehab an injury properly this is a good time to do it. He can't play 46 games for 90 minutes. Rest him for a home game against lower opposistion and start Onomah and Joey with Reach in front. He can rest before a huge run of games over new year against much harder opposition. As for Fessi being injured, he has not been himself for well over 2 years and i think we should have cashed in when we had the chance. We can survive without them, We'll beat Rotherham 1-0, scrappy game, no one will be over the moon because we are supposed to be awesome apparently. You know what the score was last time Rotherham came?? 1-0 with a penalty by Fletcher in the last minute, we finished 4th that year. We've never played wonderful football even when good. I think if we back the young lads we will be fine this year and then get rid of deadwood and bring in fresh legs for next year. WAWAW.

• Like 1