Bannan Injured

1 hour ago, Kew Owl said:

We're going to lose to both Swansea and Boro, whether Bannan plays or not, so IMO, it would be ideal if his 2 match ban could cover those games.

We need Bannan to be playing in those games where we have a realistic chance of getting points - starting with Rotherham at home tomorrow

Only way a two match ban is going to cover those two games is if the Preston game in between them is called off.

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse

It's gonna kick off big time if we so much as look like being second best tomorrow; never mind going a goal behind.

Think we've been pretty patient as a fan base at home.

There's been boos and a flat atmosphere at games but think it'll finally push the fans as a whole over the edge tomorrow if the team don't turn up and it'll get nasty.

Edited by The Horse

22 hours ago, room0035 said:

This of course has nothing to do with the fact Barry Bannan is one yellow card away from a two match suspension and instead of risking him in a local match (I would say derby buts its not Sheffield is the only derby) i would much rather have him available for the Swansea and Boro games.

Why ? Out of the three this is the only chance we have of picking up a point 

On 07/12/2018 at 11:56, Kanye West said:

Didn't train yesterday according to Jos.

Hope Wildsmith brings his passing boots because he could be in centre mid at this rate.

Rather him than Pussycat

Guest Jack the Hat
On 07/12/2018 at 11:56, Kanye West said:

Didn't train yesterday according to Jos.

Hope Wildsmith brings his passing boots because he could be in centre mid at this rate.

Not interested Kanye, but can you get me a cheap pair of yeesies for my daughter for xmas? Size 5. Thanks in advance.