FA Cup 3rd Round

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Spurs at Wembley. We'd take up our full allocation and more even though we're a bit crap at the moment. Be a decent day out for everyone until kick off then we'd make our way home knowing we'd not really tried but can concentrate on the league. 

Sounds like a repeat of the play-off final... 

On 30/11/2018 at 16:30, room0035 said:

Whats the prize money like this year, could we make a few quid drawing the lower league teams but getting the prize money.

Not bad if I have the below correct

Third Round Proper winners (32) £135,000

Fourth Round Proper winners (16) £180,000

Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £360,000

Quarter Final winners (4) £720,000

Semi Final losers (2) £900,000

Semi Final winners (2) £1,800,000

Final runners-up (1) £1,800,000

Final winners (1) £3,600,000

4th Rnd winners prize money wouldn't even cover a week's wages of our injured/frozen out players, crazy. 

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 16:24, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Draw lowest ranked team away from home, hang on for a spirited draw at their place, then smash them 1-0 at ours with a last minute disputed penalty (twice retaken) when they’re down to 8 men.  Que sera sera 

We can all dream!

47 minutes ago, DNS said:

4th Rnd winners prize money wouldn't even cover a week's wages of our injured/frozen out players, crazy. 

Don't you get the prize money as you go so getting to the quarter finals would get you £675,000 + what ever tv money you get.

tbh at the moment I won't be confident no matter who we get!

We won't take it seriously anyway, so all I really hope for is a rare new ground to visit. Arsenal, West Ham, Woking, Guisely/Fleetwood, Barnet, Oxford, Newport or Accrington away would do for me. And other than Arsenal and WHU where we'd get smashed, it'll be depressing as hell to lose against any of those!

On 30/11/2018 at 16:56, steelcityowlsfan said:

So it’s the draw for the 3rd round of the FA cup on Monday. 

I’ll go Brentford home. 

What’s your guess? and I know some of you aren’t bothered about the cup etc etc. 

Draw against lower league/non league and swift exit to concentrate on relegationlol

4 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Spurs at Wembley. We'd take up our full allocation and more even though we're a bit crap at the moment. Be a decent day out for everyone until kick off then we'd make our way home knowing we'd not really tried but can concentrate on the league. 

Won't they be in their new stadium by then?

Could be the first visitors to the New White Hart Lane potentially.