The 'pen'

12 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I haven't seen any replays but it was right in front of me. Duffy felt the contact and went down like a sack of spuds, no way was it a foul - would Forestieri have got a pen in the exact same situation? Of course he wouldn't and he'd probably have got a yellow as well.

Duffy knew he'd dived and the smug grin at the Wednesday fans confirmed it, the sneaky little melted hillbilly Rumpelstiltskin faced cheating twaaat. 

I’ve been wondering who he looks like and he’s a mark whalberg/rumpelstiltskin love child 

38 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Was it?

I watched it with the sound off.

What were ppl saying? 

looked very harsh to me. He hung his leg out behind him until he felt some contact and then went down.

Fox made no attempt to touch him.

Totally agree

He played for and got it and Fox's reaction said it all (as did Chuffy's).

You see them given and waved away but he was good how he did it, if you like that sort of thing, and it would be a good slow motion to show our defenders to look out for 'em and our attackers how to get them properly.

Fletcher's was a good shout at the other end but they are often looked at as 50/50's, and the whole shirt pulling thing needs clamping down on anyway. 

Penney would have had more of a shout but he needed a bit more contact from that angle.

A lot is down to the viewing position of the officials and that's why they get given like tonight's because the attacking player knows where they will most likely be and what they'll see when they do it.

We need to be a bit cuter with these things and either get a few ourselves or get the others booked when trying for 'em.  

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Duffy the short beast was clever. He dangled his leg which made it look like numpty Fox caught him. Not a penalty but would have looked like one from the referees position. Can see why it was given,

Oh according to Andrews and the Sky blades love in , it was a stonewall and they should have had a couple more , no mention of our claims of course . Do these “ experts “ just favour the teams at the top of the league ? , and the ref had a good game too because he gave that pile of !! Every decision ,we really got shafted by Sky and the ref for me .