We all hate L**ds scum

I worked away many years and you can guarantee if your in the pub and the footie is on, dosnt matter who's playing or where you are, if someone starts a chant of "we all hate Leeds" almost everyone (except Leeds fans) will normally join in, even if it's a pub with guys watching something like Gillingham vs Yeovil lol

4 hours ago, Big Jacks maggot said:

We're the Owls, how'd ya do, we're glad to be back in division 2,

We've been away for far too long and now we are back to sing our song.

Or

You're laughing now, I don't know why, cus after the match you're all gonna die!

Back from an era when I had just started going to the match with my mates, rather than only going if my Dad took me.

4 hours ago, Big Jacks maggot said:

5 hours ago, Big Jacks maggot said:

Didn't United use to have it as there goal scoring music after they scored? I remember them playing it after Carl Asaba had scored for them against us with fans celebrating and linesman was stood with flag up for offside. :ghoulguy:

Embarrassing when our cerebrally challenged brethren get going with this. The fans who do enjoy it are of course Leeds fans.

Our supporters who sing this don't understand that. The American philosopher Thomas Nagel wrote a famous essay called "what is it like to be  a bat?" The argument is that you can't really imagine this and that there is an irreducibly subjective element to the notion of consciousness. He might equally have asked what it is like to be someone who sings the Leeds scum song. It is impossible for normal people to conceive the subjective experience of people so monumentally thick.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Live and let Live innit

If people wanna sing it let em

If you think something else should be sang - sing it

Hahaha exactly lol how often does the full ground sing same together anyway I’ve heard top of north singing summat whilst kip sing diffo then all of a sudden kop seems to join in like they was never singing owt wrong in first place hahah it’s like your grandad trying to sing a top chart song now all lyrics wrong but thinking it’s right on kop haha