Chansiri kicking off

1 minute ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

What time will we see one of Chansiri statements?? 

I expect one coming blaming the fans for critisizing outside the ground  . I dont expect him to come out and admit he has messed up , or saying he has sacked Jos. Just blaming the fans as usual. 

Ha! A woman! As a CEO! Imagine that

Facts are this manager is absolute throw. We've got a keeper in the top three in the league, and Hutchinson doing nothing on the sidelines. 

Not kept a clean sheet all season, relegation battle, chairman arguing with fans, and we play the pigs next week.

Sake. We're in so much poo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

She isn’t, but talk to people who work at the club about her.

talk about alienating staff.

its toxic down there.

What are they saying? I’m surprised how little blame she’s getting. The Charlton fans warned us and since she’s come in we’ve continued in a downward spiral 

7 minutes ago, nilsson said:

What are they saying? I’m surprised how little blame she’s getting. The Charlton fans warned us and since she’s come in we’ve continued in a downward spiral 

It’s non specific, micro managing, penny pinching stuff....not one massive thing but a constant drip drip drip of actions that spread dissolutionment. 

• Thanks 1

He may have made some bad decisions but without his money we are foobarred.  No one is going to buy a club on the precipice of FFP with a mountain of debt and an aging squad.

We unfortunately spaffed our load on several over the hill hasbeens and now we're fckd but if Chansiri pulls the plug it'll be even worse.

On the pitch, no passion, a bunch of kids who when the going is good look OK but when the going has got tough are being ruthlessly exposed.  It's time to bring back experience and I don't think Jos is the man for it.  We need urgent change and now.

1 hour ago, DuttyTeabags said:

He may have made some bad decisions but without his money we are foobarred.  No one is going to buy a club on the precipice of FFP with a mountain of debt and an aging squad.

We unfortunately spaffed our load on several over the hill hasbeens and now we're fckd but if Chansiri pulls the plug it'll be even worse.

On the pitch, no passion, a bunch of kids who when the going is good look OK but when the going has got tough are being ruthlessly exposed.  It's time to bring back experience and I don't think Jos is the man for it.  We need urgent change and now.

Totally disagree, under Milan and SG we saw year up on year improvement even when the football was enough to make your eyes bleed and Milan chucked money around like a scot with no arms.

Jump forward 3 and a bit seasons and we are well and truely heading backwards.

Its not what you spend its the way that you spend it.

• Like 2