Chansiri kicking off

1 hour ago, everydays_wednesday said:

You are actually going to watch....?

early bar 5.30 to 7.30 with 8 pints of blonde and straight to my bed by 7.45....phone off and see what Saturday brings !!!

Might be better if you have 8 pints and a blonde!

14 minutes ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

I feel a bit sorry for Chansiri, from what I've seen he's never done anything to deserve the abuse he has gotten. Sure he has made some mistakes, but who hasn't? 
From the few times I've spoke to him and from when I've seen him talk, his heart seems in the right place, that's good enough for me. I'd kick off too if people were slagging me off for trying my best. 

That's the thing, he's a business man. 

Not a football man. 

If the boss of one of his companies was furrking it up, would he say, 'never mind, his hearts in the right place' 

Or would he ruthlessly sack him, for the good of the business. 

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I support Chansiri in what he’s trying to do

I also support Jos and he just needs time

i support his tikcket pricing strategy and shirt launches 

I am fully supportive of our chairman and anyone who’s posting stuff about him doesn’t know football as much as he does

etc

I support clickbait. 

Just now, lukestheman82 said:

I don't know her objectives when taking on both jobs.. My point is, clearly something was already going wrong for her appointment to be made in the first place. 

But charlton still went down and nothing got better .... history will repeat its self unless we act

5 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

That's the thing, he's a business man. 

Not a football man. 

If the boss of one of his companies was furrking it up, would he say, 'never mind, his hearts in the right place' 

Or would he ruthlessly sack him, for the good of the business. 

I'd argue he is neither a business man nor a football man, he is just a man, as fallible as the rest of us. He just wants to do his best and unfortunately it hasn't worked out perfectly so far, it has been ups and downs but any new venture is always the same in that regard. 

He has shown already with Carlos that his heart isn't purely in business, or he would have cut the losses much sooner then. 

• Like 1

I’m glad the fans had a go at him.... it’s about time he felt the anger of the ordinary fans ... same goes for joss... both had it far too easy .... paying £40 to watch that !!!!..... what’s he expect ... people patting him on the back ??...... either he does something or sell up

34 minutes ago, Havin-a-hoot said:

I feel a bit sorry for Chansiri, from what I've seen he's never done anything to deserve the abuse he has gotten. Sure he has made some mistakes, but who hasn't? 
From the few times I've spoke to him and from when I've seen him talk, his heart seems in the right place, that's good enough for me. I'd kick off too if people were slagging me off for trying my best. 

It's football mate. He should know what he's getting in to, I'm sure he loved the prestige when we were in the play offs, so now he's got to reap the problems whilst we're doing poo. 

I don't feel sorry for him, I'm sure he doesn't feel sorry for us, if you're flipping provoking and pricing fans out the game game, then you better have a product for that.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

The seals at the next steering group will make him feel better.

Embarrassing isn't it.

He should have an audience with the average fan, the fan who has supported Wednesday long before Chansiri knew it existed, the fan he has been priced out of going to games.

I call on you DC to stand like a man in front of true fans and not the hand picked seals who seem to be there forum after forum.

Edited by Blue and white

Irrespective of the result today and your views on it on any given game day if you so wish by all means chant, by all means boo, voice your opinion in anyway shape or form you want inside the stand. Have a discussion with the person who has a different view point to you, argue the throw of a game until you are blue i  the face. It's what many go to football for it seems. All of this for many is part and parcel of a saturday afternoon at the football.

However waiting outside the players enterance to chase your chairman down do me and everyone else a favour. Some old bloke follows him around when DC is clearly tryna get away from him,  One lad has his mrs drag him away:tango: , another bloke just stands there screaming JOS OUT!!! And whats tha gunna do bowt it!!! Emotions run high I get it but just stop and think what they are actually doing and how you would be reacting if someone was acting as they were. 

Those saying its Portsmouth 2.0 and he doesnt care the way me or you care. Display the evidence in both and I will beleive you, spent too much money yes activley recognises the problem and tries to sort it yep done that. Some say its his fault for spending that money, i didnt hear any of us moaning at the time. On the point of caring as I heard at the game "means nowt to him this" (usually followed by megson would have this lot at it), may I guide you to the statement he released last year at like 3 am in the depth of the Carlos cloud. Now we have all and many of us now are posting drunken wild ramblings about how much we care. If that isnt passion i dont know what is!!!

Please let me state I am not a happy clapper of the chairman has he made mistakes yes, baffling signings, abstract decision at board level but he has also brought us seasons of relative success to where we have been for the 20 odd previously. Yes it may be bad at the moment, weather the storm i still remeber Swindon 2-1 Wednesday in the pouring down rain December in an open away end watching Giles coke replace Chris sedwick. This is and forever will be better than that was. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Best Chairman we've had for twenty years least he had a go whilst others sat in the background and did nothing.    

Had a go and put the long term future of the club in crisis? Aye thanks DC for giving us that season where we reached Wembley and still lost, really enjoyed watching Hull City parade around Wembley celebrating in front of 40 fans.

Give me a Milan Mandaric character any day of the week. Yeah we were average but at least supporting us was enjoyable.