Shocking but happy

4 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

we need to stop turning the defence button on, got for the 3rd ffs.

Are people actually watching the same game as I am? We had good opportunities to get the 3rd, just as we did against West Brom...

• Haha 1

What a huge result that is. Almost

makes up for WBA as you’d probably take 4 points from those two. I thought we’d balls it up again with the 7 added on mins.

Its the usual cliche but shows the importance of taking chances as we looked well off for the first half an hour and could’ve been two down but in this league the momentum can change quite quickly.

We won’t stay top six defending and flapping like we do. But it’s a great feeling over the break isn’t it 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Great win. Not getting carried away as we aren’t a top 6 side. Hector had a great game today. I was slating him for his passing on Wednesday night but I’m happy to say he was definitely man of the match today.

What constitutes a top 6 side? 

From where I'm sitting, this division is wide open this season. 

We are not the best team, but we are where we are on merit regardless of what the critics say. 

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Great win. Not getting carried away as we aren’t a top 6 side. Hector had a great game today. I was slating him for his passing on Wednesday night but I’m happy to say he was definitely man of the match today.

The league table says different 

we’ve played 4 of the other top 6 sides besides us, plus stoke and Villa who have very good players. 

A team worse than us will get into the playoffs if we don’t 

Fair one Jos.... I honestly thought you had got it wrong with that team selection but you have pulled it off, it’s scrappy and it’s not attractive to watch but you know what I don’t care because it’s 3 more points on the board in a season I thought was shaping up to be horrendous 

did I think we would be in the play off positions at this stage going into the international break with all the drama and nonsense going off around the club ?  Not a chance did I !! And suspect not many others did either ! Fair one again to the manager 

He’s going about his business quietly, and we’re in the play off positions under the radar 

really happy tonight 

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

There was so much to admire about that second half until one moment of absolute f*ckwittery. 

Thankfully, today we got what we deserved. 

Well done Wednesday. 

Can’t agree more. 

Very strong second half. In terms of an away performance.

Then a few individual mistakes lead to us being under pesssure the last 15 minutes.

It's never going to be easy away from home. Holding on to wins away from home will do me all the time. Especially against a team like Bristol city.

But that's 3 away wins already this season. Thats already half the number we got in the 15/16 season where we got to Wembley.