Whats gonna happen tomorrow then?

Villa are in a shitorbust season, they will have to sell players unless they are promoted this season

So I will expect Villa to pass it sideways and backwards for the first 85mins and try and suss us out.

Their negative approach will suit our adventurous dashing style of football, and we could easily win 3-1. :rolleyes:

Hopefully win, but 3 out of 4 away games we have been very poor.

Hoping we see a much more balanced team! Fletcher has to start in front of nuhiu, reach needs to be in the position where he was most effective last season, fox wants to be nowhere near the team, and Palmer back in. Obvs would have Westwood back in goal but that won’t happen, and I’d be risky and wouldn’t play hooper today for u23’s rather him be on bench tomorrow and come on for 15 mins if we need him, our bench at forest was limited  

Win - We’re gonna win the league, Jos is the Dutch Sir Alex, threads about how Joey is crap no matter how he plays.

Lose/Draw - Jos is terrible, why aren’t we playing so and so who wasn’t playing, threads about how Joey is crap now matter how he plays.

Match abandoned - Threads about how Joey is crap.

Thorniley will be a miss, but we're definitely still capable of getting a result at Villa Park. The blueprint should probably be replicating last seaoson, it was almost the perfect away team performance - we imposed ourselves early, were hard to break down and never let Villa settle into a rhythm. A screamer from Adam Reach inside 20 seconds would be lovely too :biggrin:

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Proper away day that

Like last time I went to Villa Park. Carbone playing for them...

Half time comfort break, guy at the urinal by my side plonked his pie down between his feet, took a P, then picked his pie up and continued munching, despite the gratuitous vinegar.

Gross.

• Haha 3