Whats gonna happen tomorrow then?

According to the Beeb

One key factor may be where Bruce opts to deploy Mile Jedinak. He again successfully used him at the back in midweek. But, against an Owls side who shocked Villa on home soil 10 months ago, he could pick him in midfield to match the visitors' physical strength.

We've got Bannan...

lol

Win 3-0. Seriously that is what i think. Call me a mad man after 5pm tomorrow. I got called mad for thinking we would beat Millwall after losing to Brentford. It's going to be a good season. Also we will beat Leeds next week. Jos is the man.

1 minute ago, tarn owl said:

Win 3-0. Seriously that is what i think. Call me a mad man after 5pm tomorrow. I got called mad for thinking we would beat Millwall after losing to Brentford. It's going to be a good season. Also we will beat Leeds next week. Jos is the man.

Is it Ok if I go out on a limb an' call you mad now?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Is it Ok if I go out on a limb an' call you mad now?

Let me consult my clock......... no not 5pm on Saturday just yet, feel free to call me mad but we respond well to defeats and everything is not rosey at Villa. Bruce doesn't stay at clubs too long and he will be sacked soon and we will be helping that along tomorrow. Joao, Fletch and Bannan with a screamer. Brummies will be calling 5live having meltdowns.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, S1Owl said:

After pigs thumped Villa I asked if pigs where good or Villa crap and most said it was villa who were crap so nothing other than a win. 

I saw the highlights of that game on UK Conquest and thought they had run the footage at 2x the speed

The P*gs were hounding Villa at 100mph post-445-0-46538600-1313670172_thumb.png

Sorry but I think we’ll lose.

i honestly think we’ve only really played well twice this season - Millwall and reading and neither of them appear up to much and we weren’t convincing winners either.

ive a nasty feeling this might be the 2nd of 3 consecutive defeats.

hope I’m wrong. 

9 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

OWLSTALK going into Nuclear Meltdown after we've taken a heavy beating.But my view is that we can get a surprise result tomorrow. :tango:

It’s the optimism that kills you! 

Who knows! It’s on a roll of a dice. Villa are totally hit n miss also. 

5 hours ago, tarn owl said:

You’re mad

2 minutes ago, Rogers said:

It’s the optimism that kills you! 

Who knows! It’s on a roll of a dice. Villa are totally hit n miss also. 

Absolutely.4-0 mauling by the blunts is just an indication that Villa are at their most vulnerable when they seem to think they are to going steamroller teams like ourselves and pi55 this league.Any team with that mindset will always come a cropper against the lesser sides.:tango:

9 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Absolutely.4-0 mauling by the blunts is just an indication that Villa are at their most vulnerable when they seem to think they are to going steamroller teams like ourselves and pi55 this league.Any team with that mindset will always come a cropper against the lesser sides.:tango:

Like us every time we face Burton.

lol