'i dont wear red'

Luke

I personally think that people are more likely to pick their team through liking or disliking a colour, rather than the other way around.

Although my family, cousin, Uncle, Grandad were all active Wednesdayites and all the other members of the family where occasional visors or went when they could, when I was a schoolkid I went to see Wednesday and united matches occasionally with mates, but always loved the look of the blue and white shirts and never took to the red and white striped shirts. To me they just don't look very appealing, whichever team wears the colours.

According to this colours website:-

(I must say now that my two red cars were bought purely because they were the only ones I could afford back then in the 80's and although I regretted buying them some time later, I loved both of them at first, although I would have preffered a nice dark blue if I had been given the choice). 

What does it mean to wear red or drive a red car

It could suggest that somebody is extroverted, not shy and that they like attention and being noticed, possibly an attention seeker. It could also mean somebody wants to appear more attractive, and they care a great deal about their appearance. Displaying red maybe an expression of having high energy levels and being physically capable. Perhaps looking to intimidate others and they probably have a competitive nature. It would suggest a person places high value on expressing themselves.

An introverted, reserved and inward thinking person may choose a red car because it’s one of the most visible and safest colors for a car. This would suggest someone was practical and rational in their thinking with little interest in outside opinions.

Your personality if red is your favorite color

• You have high levels of physical energy, you’re probably into fitness and sports and you take care of your body.
  • You have a strong desire to win and be the best, very competitive and ambitious.
  • You are a passionate person and sex is a very important part of your life.
  • You struggle with waiting for things, impatient, you want things instantly, you often give in to instant gratification.
  • You are often impulsive, often acting before thinking, relying heavily on your intuition.Color red psychology & meaning
  • You like to travel and explore the physical world.
  • You have a short attention span, always looking for a new challenge.
  • You like to be in control of things or people and you seek power over your life, or power in general.
  • You have a desire to be the center of attention, and you often get that attention because of your drive and energy which is attractive to people.
  • You can easily be angered and turn aggressive, this is a negative that can come from having high levels of physical energy and being impulsive.

Oh and here's the blue version from the same site.

I reckon this sums up the difference between the two sets of fans rather nicely.

Wearing blue cloths or owning a blue car

Blue is not a flashy, stand out color so wearing blue or owning a blue car would normally suggests that someone is not looking for attention. They are probably reserved and introverted in character. Their decision making is inward focused with a serious nature. They care more about their own personal taste rather than the opinions of others, however this does depend on the shade of blue.

Dark blue suggests, seriousness, conventional and professionalism. Lighter, brighter shades show a stronger interest in appearance and being unique, they value being different.

What is your personality if blue is your favorite color?

• Honest, sincere, trusting and trustworthy, you have a strong desire to be trusted by others.
  • You spend a great deal of time thinking, you think before you act, not naturally spontaneous or impulsive.
  • You are very serious about any responsibilities that you may have.
  • You enjoy peaceful moments and spending time by yourself to reflex on the days events.
  • You have great knowledge in areas that interest you, however your knowledge base can be narrow or limited.
  • You are normally of good sound mind without much emotion, however when your emotions do come in play, they can be difficult to control.
  • You prefer to be in the back ground, not drawing attention to yourself.
  • You like things to be tidy and organized, everything in its place.
  • You are friendly, yet you are at your most comfortable in the company of close friends.
  • Much time is spent thinking about the past and you are a sentimental person.

Don’t really wear red much because it’s a bit garish (also pigs boooo). Although possibly my favourite ever trainers were a pair of red Puma Suedes with gum soles and light grey laces/logo. Also I have some red/green tartan pyjama bottoms that someone bought me at Christmas and I wear those lots because they’re so god damn comfortable.

Thanks for asking

I have a lot of blue clothes but I do wear red I have a nice red dress and a red jacket but I'd never ever wear red to a match and it amazes me how many people will sit on the Kop in a red jumper or jacket. That should definately be a No.