'i dont wear red'

Luke

16 hours ago, prowl said:

I didn't pick Wednesday, I never had a choice. I come from a family of Owls fans. My grandad was a shareholder back in the 30's, he was a fanatical Owls fan. He wouldn't eat streaky bacon, infact he wouldn't allow it in the house. The cat used to get a kicking if Wednesday lost. A bit of a nutter to be honest.

I don't wear red but that has nothing to do with football, I've never worn red even as a child. Some colours work for you, some don't.

So do you believe that when your distant ancestors first decided to support Wednesday it was back in 1867, which was BP and therefore just one team to support and every family member since then has done as they were told. Or do you think that maybe at some stage since then, one of your family members decided that if it was a straight throw up between united and swfc, that they preferred the blue and white to the red and white and all that it entails?

22 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

our lunch time chat today at work was Rivals in football

my employee supports man city and he was saying that he refuses to wear anything red because its what man Utd wear

this hot me thinking,does anyone on here go to that extreme over the pigs or Leeds etc

I wont use the hot tap and I shake my fist/boo at white clouds :carlosswfc:

Me and the mrs are getting married next year. 

We've rented a shít load of deck chairs for the guests (it's all outdoors). The Mrs took care of this task. I asked her what colour they were "I don't know" was the reply. So I called the bloke to ask. "Red and white stripes" was his reply. 

Order cancelled .  We've paid about £90 extra somewhere else for blue and white !!

• Like 3