'i dont wear red'

Luke

I have never bought Mrs Grumble any red roses. Only white.

I even insisted on white roses for the button holes when we got married (a long time ago that was). Red flowers and any red anywhere was banned.

i am pleased to say that Son #1 followed the tradition when he got married last year even though he married into a family full of Dem Blavges.

White (with a subtle blue trim) not just for football reasons but also to do with cricket as well, I reckon.

5 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

our lunch time chat today at work was Rivals in football

my employee supports man city and he was saying that he refuses to wear anything red because its what man Utd wear

this hot me thinking,does anyone on here go to that extreme over the pigs or Leeds etc

Don't City often have red and black away kits?

The only colour thing that makes me twitch is if I've only got kegs with red on for a match day. Feels like bad luck.

4 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

I personally think that people are more likely to pick their team through liking or disliking a colour, rather than the other way around.

I didn't pick Wednesday, I never had a choice. I come from a family of Owls fans. My grandad was a shareholder back in the 30's, he was a fanatical Owls fan. He wouldn't eat streaky bacon, infact he wouldn't allow it in the house. The cat used to get a kicking if Wednesday lost. A bit of a nutter to be honest.

I don't wear red but that has nothing to do with football, I've never worn red even as a child. Some colours work for you, some don't.

My kids had to wear something red for a non-uniform day for comic relief a couple of years ago.

Sent them both to school in matching blue Wednesday training tops and told them to tell their teachers that we didn't wear red in our house.

The school never said a word about it.lol

Edited by Steelman
  • Haha 3