How have you coped without footy?

Had a long weekend in Hamburg for a mates 40th, amazing place.

Having witnessed 10 mins of England v Spain in a bar in Reeperbahn i concluded i wasn't missing football at all.

Now I'm home and at work i can't bloomin' wait for Saturday.

UTO!

• Like 1

Guest addedtime

I got on with life, with the knowledge that, if you have nothing in your life to fill the gaps where there is no match to go to, then you are one seriously sad fu(k.

Watched England 3 at back does not work for them either. Butland is playing with no confidence at the moment hope Jos watched him in game against Switzerland.

Read some articles on some of the sites such as Transfer Tavern, Football league World and Fancast. Never looked at these before they are absolutely diabolical, clearly written by someone who knows nowt about Wednesday or about football in general. I suspect if you go to other clubs web sites you see same article with Wednesday players names substituted by players of that team. I now know why we can get such tripe posts linking us with players we would have no interest in signing in a million years. You can not even see them as amusing as they make such daft assertions and indicate its what fans want. 

Think I may go and get a copy of football leaks book.