Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Until a set of people hang around the steps that lead up to pollard crescent it will keep happening...it needs a few blokes and this will be sorted out .

Steps up to Adkins Road pal. 

Taxi drivers eh :biggrin:.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Until a set of people hang around the steps that lead up to pollard crescent it will keep happening...it needs a few blokes and this will be sorted out .

Just been on the SYP website. Apparently they are recruiting Special Constables. The people on this thread slagging the cops off could join up and patrol the area. Show how easy it is. 

34 minutes ago, stanningtonowl said:

Just been on the SYP website. Apparently they are recruiting Special Constables. The people on this thread slagging the cops off could join up and patrol the area. Show how easy it is. 

How about the full time coppers who are being paid proper wages try and protect the public from a known problem

16 minutes ago, Geedee said:

How about the full time coppers who are being paid proper wages try and protect the public from a known problem

What's wrong with young people these days? You used to be able to give them a quid to look after your car and you never had any problems. (as long as you paid)

Sitting at home playing video games probably.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Geedee said:

Because there isn't enough of them, the precious few there are have more important things to do than patrol Herries Road because insist on parking their cars in a known hot spot for an avoidable low level crime.

You can thank David Cameron and the current government for that one.

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Because there isn't enough of them, the precious few there are have more important things to do than patrol Herries Road because insist on parking their cars in a known hot spot for an avoidable low level crime.

You can thank David Cameron and the current government for that one.

This problem and the lack of police effort to solve it was happening when David Cameron was playing rugger or whatever boarding school boys play with at Eaton..

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

Someone I know has been in 24 years. What he has dealt with and witnessed would make you cry. Been threatened with knives, needles, fists,animals,the sack, family raped, kids murdered, house burnt down. Has to have injections to prevent catching life threatening diseases. And then go home to his family and behave normally. Fancy it? PM me I'll pass your details on.

I have nothing but the upmost respect

12 hours ago, Steelman said:

Police haven't dished out parking tickets for about 20 years mate, it's the council.

yer  your right don't get me started about council ,I got a parking ticket 3 years back across from barracks ,2-3 guys told me council every match day make a killing on all them side roads road there ,instead of having yellow lines they have a small sign on a post which means no cars within 6 car lengths of the main road on there ,clearly council have no intension of losing there several thousand pound income on match days ,everyone else were parking there so I did too to my mistake. 

12 hours ago, andypandy said:

I usually catch tram, but getting nagged to take the car in future..............are there any issues using the dog track or Malin bridge Park n ride ?

Park in the top deck of Morrisons Car park, walk through to the tram stop or walk the 10 mins to the ground.

You won't have a problem.

15 hours ago, dazaston said:

Looks like the scumbags are back out.More cars done on Herries road during today’s game.

There are so many solutions to this including CCTV, more police patrol's, advisory notices on lamp posts advising high crime levels, or even double yellows and just put a stop to people parking there. 

Something needs doing - maybe the club could help raise the profile of this issue given it is impacting our supporters?