Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
@owlstalk

Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

Recommended Posts


So many cars had their windows smashed or got broken into on Herries Road last night during the match

Fans having their cars wrecked and having to pay for repairs, paying insurance excesses etc just because some nobbers decide to put windows through


Sad times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It happened all last season too.

 

I wrote to the police and the club making them fully aware of the fact and maybe if they could look into a bit of security or at least some presence during the 2 hours of the match.

 

Still waiting on a response 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, torres said:

It happened all last season too.

 

I wrote to the police and the club making them fully aware of the fact and maybe if they could look into a bit of security or at least some presence during the 2 hours of the match.

 

Still waiting on a response 

On public highways ? 

That's the boys in blues job, not the clubs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, torres said:

It happened all last season too.

 

I wrote to the police and the club making them fully aware of the fact and maybe if they could look into a bit of security or at least some presence during the 2 hours of the match.

 

Still waiting on a response 

 

Even if they can’t spare a couple of beat bobbies (seems unlikely), why not stick a bait car up there for an hour or two? They’re always being left out around Kelham and places.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

On public highways ? 

That's the boys in blues job, not the clubs. 

 

I think the club have some duty of care though  - given where it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The club pays the coppers for match duties so surely the club could get the busies to pay more attention to the damage being caused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone fancy staking it out , love to catch the ba....ds . Something needs doing 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Anyone fancy staking it out , love to catch the ba....ds . Something needs doing 

 

Scum of the earth pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Anyone fancy staking it out , love to catch the ba....ds . Something needs doing 

Im

up for that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s about 17,000

police officers near the BP garage every game I go to - yesterday they were looking at the team line up on phones :picnic:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spencerowl said:

Im

up for that

Hundreds of the bill will swarm on you when you take action..............the scum have Human Rights you know.........

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, twolaptops said:

Hundreds of the bill will swarm on you when you take action..............the scum have Human Rights you know.........

Citizens arrest ? With sufficient force :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Anyone fancy staking it out , love to catch the ba....ds . Something needs doing 

Daughters partner caught someone stealing from her car so he slammed his hand in the Car door. Old Bill came round instantly in 3 cars to arrest him, Toe rag claimed he was assulted!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Hundreds of the bill will swarm on you when you take action..............the scum have Human Rights you know.........

If they catch us 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Prince said:

Daughters partner caught someone stealing from her car so he slammed his hand in the Car door. Old Bill came round instantly in 3 cars to arrest him, Toe rag claimed he was assulted!!!

 

Shame it was his hand 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...