Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

the police don't care its the same few roads as it has been this past 20-30 years,all they care about is how many parking tickets they can hand out ,for anyone parking in that area you are mad I will never park round there again ,full of chavs and inbred yobs . 

Of course the police care. But when your budget give you a decison of broken windows or crime scene due to a stabbing...

• Thanks 1

Take responsibility for your own property and park somewhere else.

Yeah I know, there's no double yellow lines and legally you are able to park there. But legally I am able to walk into a crowded pub full of Sheffield United fans wearing my Wednesday shirt but chances are I'd get my head kicked in so I don't do that. 

Edited by poite
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

the police don't care its the same few roads as it has been this past 20-30 years,all they care about is how many parking tickets they can hand out ,for anyone parking in that area you are mad I will never park round there again ,full of chavs and inbred yobs . 

Police haven't dished out parking tickets for about 20 years mate, it's the council.

1 hour ago, poite said:

Yeah I know, there's no double yellow lines and legally you are able to park there. But legally I am able to walk into a crowded pub full of Sheffield United fans wearing my Wednesday shirt but chances are I'd get my head kicked in so I don't do that. 

If you do let me know I’ll come with you for supportgarymegson

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poite said:

Wimp.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Police haven't dished out parking tickets for about 20 years mate, it's the council.

Dont let people know this mate. Will break a thousand hearts.

How they gonna slag anyone off? Also what about cops and speeding cameras? Cash cows and nothing to do with saving lives. (How many life's lost since average speed cameras on A61?)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Apple said:

Of course the police care. But when your budget give you a decison of broken windows or crime scene due to a stabbing...

Walked down Middlewood Road today. BMW had a set of golf clubs and bag on back seat. I get you should be able to leave what you want and where, but really? His ping driver being recovered after being stolen is clearly more important than anything else. 

33 minutes ago, Buzz said:

How long yer been a Bobby apple? 

Someone I know has been in 24 years. What he has dealt with and witnessed would make you cry. Been threatened with knives, needles, fists,animals,the sack, family raped, kids murdered, house burnt down. Has to have injections to prevent catching life threatening diseases. And then go home to his family and behave normally. Fancy it? PM me I'll pass your details on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1