Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

What I might do for a laugh next game is give some random bloke a blank car key (one I just got from the key cutters that doesn’t open anything) and tell him there’s fifty quid in it if he can move my car to the Wednesdayite carpark 

then point up herries road and say ‘it’s up there on the right mate. The remote central lockings bust but if you waggle the key it’ll unlock just fine’

then walk down to the nearest copper shouting “THEYRE AT IT AGAIN”

Owlstalk Shop

On 29/08/2018 at 15:54, Lawrie Madden said:

You are comparing a Bus Driver who actually saved a fellow fan losing his tools and valuables to the Gestapo 

Jesus i think your moral compass is out of whack mate 

NO. i was pointing that policing when 'undermanned' can still cope when supported by the public.

anyway was the driver a 'fellow fan'?

On 29/08/2018 at 16:01, Harrysgame said:

Not sure what the 

What is your point? Are you saying we should not report criminal activity? The SYP are publically acountable and in no way similar to the Gestapo. The  same Gestapo who imprisoned  tortured and murdered thousands of people. Sometimes better to keep thoughts to yourself!

NO, i'm saying that understaffed policing can still work IF fully supported by the public at large. the level of support given to the police at this time is well below what they could have expected in decades gone by.

sometimes, you should keep your thoughts to yourself.

6 minutes ago, dnhc said:

NO, i'm saying that understaffed policing can still work IF fully supported by the public at large. the level of support given to the police at this time is well below what they could have expected in decades gone by.

sometimes, you should keep your thoughts to yourself.

I'd almost forgot about this thread.

Cleared it up nicely then. So if I am correct then we both broadly agree that we should all support and help the Police.

Sounds good to me.

Guest The Claw

heard bus driver saw someone breaking into a van, he reported it to bizzies and they caught the bugger in the back of it, it might settle down now - 'for a bit'

UPDATE: a person in a white van was caught by police on Tuesday night breaking in to a van on Herries Rd and stealing tools at about 9.15pm during the Wolves match. Same person was caught on cctv stealing fuel from a truck near Herries Rd/Penistone Rd about 15 minutes earlier. This might have been the bar-steward doing over other cars and working their way up the road. 

Not heard any other updates but no doubt he’ll get a slap on the wrist and nothing more will he said. 

Edited by S13-OWL-B16

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are the car owners not reporting this?

I find it staggering that this isn't being sorted - maybe the police are totally unaware

the police don't care its the same few roads as it has been this past 20-30 years,all they care about is how many parking tickets they can hand out ,for anyone parking in that area you are mad I will never park round there again ,full of chavs and inbred yobs . 

They were stood dotted about like we were about to have a nuclear attack from the soviet union, crimes are taking place and clearly they over staff like robots around leppings lane when the most ugliest set of fans to visit hillsboro in years walked back to their cortina and marinas!