Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

Park at the multitude of secure car parks around the ground....yeah it’s a fiver but better than your car being robbed!

before you all jump down my throat I’m not condoning the thieving barstewards but if the coppers ain’t doing owt have a bit of common sense and remove yourself from the situation 

Edited by Hawkinsfootballboots

12 minutes ago, dazaston said:

You just know they will get a slap on the wrist & be out doing it all again in the next few games.The time never fits the crime.

Yep, the courts constantly let them down. So many man hours wasted interviewing and dealing with them for the courts to give then a £60 fine 

To be honest it shouldn't have taken a bus driver to inform them.

They must have had so many crimes reported at that exact area during swfc matches. It's not like these thieves are targeting places or cars randomly. Same place, same times. Doesn't take Columbo to figure this out.

Stick some Cctv up on the bridge and have a couple of those volunteer bobbies patrol up and down the road for 2 hours. Not exactly budget busting costs involved.

Hi all, been a while since i've been on here but saw this topic. I was running past the ground last night (around the beginning of the second half), didn't see anything suspicious. But there are loads of stewards just sat around at the BP garage doing nowt. Couldn't they be distributed around the ground for the sake of helping the clubs supporters?

Also, i think the nicking of the front of VW's is a bit of a thing at the moment. I know a few people who've had it done.

16 minutes ago, trev said:

They must have had so many crimes reported at that exact area during swfc matches. It's not like these thieves are targeting places or cars randomly. Same place, same times. Doesn't take Columbo to figure this out.

Stick some Cctv up on the bridge and have a couple of those volunteer bobbies patrol up and down the road for 2 hours. Not exactly budget busting costs involved.

Great Post, exactly what's needed. Thieves and vandals like an easy life, make it difficult or inconvenient and most will go elsewhere 

• Thanks 1

Zero tolerance is classed as being OTT by the ‘hug a hoodie’ brigade, so they carry on slapping their wrists until they step up a league and stab someone. They then get a light sentence in a holiday camp environment if they plead guilty, which is actually similar to attending finishing school, as they will come out as hardened criminals.

Hit them hard as soon as they step over the line, it won’t work in all cases, but it’s got to be better than the current system.

• Like 1

Why has it taken so long to catch the lowlife , if it wasn’t for the bus driver they would be back again for the next home game , most likely they will anyway .Prison  is the answer , they have caused thousands of pounds in damage and stealing property , lock the scum up for a year . 

3 hours ago, trev said:

Why not? I think all of us have a duty to report incidents and get involved. The Police cannot be everywhere, they rely on the cooperation of the law abiding public.

SWFC should offer the bus driver a couple of tickets in one of the lounges as a Thank you.

3 hours ago, Retired Owls Fan said:

Hi all, been a while since i've been on here but saw this topic. I was running past the ground last night (around the beginning of the second half), didn't see anything suspicious. But there are loads of stewards just sat around at the BP garage doing nowt. Couldn't they be distributed around the ground for the sake of helping the clubs supporters?

Also, i think the nicking of the front of VW's is a bit of a thing at the moment. I know a few people who've had it done.

another-bb.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

4 hours ago, trev said:

'volunteer bobbies' are like chocolate teapots.