Wednesday fans cars broke into/smashed on Herries Road

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Those aren’t options at Hillsborough .it’s 2 hours parking that’s all don’t expect to return to see your car smashed . I don’t live in Sheffield so I wouldn’t have a clue where’s a no go area and where’s safe . 

No mate and you shouldn't expect to come and find your car smashed in. 

But this is the real world. It rubbish. I had an iPod at the gym which I put in my locker for half an hour. The locker had a massive padlock on it. Someone smashed the door in and nicked it. I don't deserve that. I should be able to have an iPod in my locker without having someone steal it but that's the reality of this crap world we live in. 

Lesson learned. If I don't want to risk getting my iPod nicked at the gym, leave it at home. 

10 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Stop being lazy gets and park your car somewhere else, makes me laugh people parking there so they don't have to walk as far but have to wait an hour to get the car off Herries road coming home.

I’ve been parking near the ground for many years and I still don’t know go to spots which are safe other than my usual , which isn’t always available , I’m then driving round all over the shop looking for a legal spot , 

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I can’t agree with your take on it , it’s the lowlife that are 100% at fault . Ok now Herries road has got more publicity and words out its a risk parking there but why on earth should it be , why put up with scumbags , target these lazy cowards who can’t be arsed going out and earning an honest living .

Of course it's the life scrum who are at fault. But it's not a perfect world is it. Unfortunately there's a minority out there who don't care what you or I should or shouldn't be able to do. But it's reality. 

I should be able to go to bed every night without locking my front door but I can't because there's low life scum out there who would welcome themselves to the contents of my house. 

1 minute ago, poite said:

No mate and you shouldn't expect to come and find your car smashed in. 

But this is the real world. It rubbish. I had an iPod at the gym which I put in my locker for half an hour. The locker had a massive padlock on it. Someone smashed the door in and nicked it. I don't deserve that. I should be able to have an iPod in my locker without having someone steal it but that's the reality of this crap world we live in. 

Lesson learned. If I don't want to risk getting my iPod nicked at the gym, leave it at home. 

Someone went to all that trouble , it just beggars belief how low some will go , I know it’s the way of the world and like you say it’s rubbish , But it’s wrong , I’m not on my soapbox or anything it’s just really got to me that my fellow supporters get shafted and I think we should do something about it 

3 minutes ago, poite said:

Of course it's the life scrum who are at fault. But it's not a perfect world is it. Unfortunately there's a minority out there who don't care what you or I should or shouldn't be able to do. But it's reality. 

I should be able to go to bed every night without locking my front door but I can't because there's low life scum out there who would welcome themselves to the contents of my house. 

Sometimes wish I was out in the countryside nice and quiet  out of the way of our modern society anyway it’s getting deep is this I just want to bang a couple of scumbag heads together just as they are about to smash some poor sods car open !!

13 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Sometimes wish I was out in the countryside nice and quiet  out of the way of our modern society anyway it’s getting deep is this I just want to bang a couple of scumbag heads together just as they are about to smash some poor sods car open !!

Agree with that 

This is part and parcel of living in a big city you’ll just have to accept it. At the end of the day our brave police men and women are stretched thinly across the county dealing with much more serious matters than having your car smashed or parts nicked. Things like council whistleblowers and sexist tweets are much more damaging to society if not dealt with so I’m afraid you should just grin and bear it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

It’s time to do something about it , it’s not right they are taking the pi.s . I’m in even if it’s half a game shared or something . this has to STOP !! 

Dont know how we’re gonna go about this   as we don’t even know who each other are but the only way is get together and give um a good hiding.

anyone get any suggestions about meeting up? What game etc? Time to do something! 

Just now, Grassy knoll said:

Dont know how we’re gonna go about this   as we don’t even know who each other are but the only way is get together and give um a good hiding.

anyone get any suggestions about meeting up? What game etc? Time to do something! 

I’m in but can’t get to every home game Wolves would be a decent shout but it’s my first home game and I’m bringing friends n family . It will be weird listening to the crowd whilst marshalling up Herries though . 

17 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

This is part and parcel of living in a big city you’ll just have to accept it. At the end of the day our brave police men and women are stretched thinly across the county dealing with much more serious matters than having your car smashed or parts nicked. Things like council whistleblowers and sexist tweets are much more damaging to society if not dealt with so I’m afraid you should just grin and bear it.

Nah 

6 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

I am ok for the Stoke game 

Hmmm, was gonna suggest the wolves games as its a game I wouldn’t mind missing some of the match for,and probably more chance of the scroats being active in the dark. 

Next home game after isnt until 15th September v Stoke,

I will happily meet up with a few like minded people and give these thieving scrubbers a lesson

Guest Jack the Hat
On 23/08/2018 at 11:19, torres said:

I think the club have some duty of care though  - given where it is. 

What about hopper,lee and abdi patrolling herries road on mobility scooters. 

1 hour ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I’ve been parking near the ground for many years and I still don’t know go to spots which are safe other than my usual , which isn’t always available , I’m then driving round all over the shop looking for a legal spot , 

Ignore him pal..he’s a troll