Fighting in the stands

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

In summary the disabled section couldn't see the game because vulva was jumping up n down in front of them blocking view ..

The Pies were great ..

Wigan weren't all that really..

We were poor but there's potential there ..

I think our black kit looks like a sun bleached faded shop window shirt ..

The canals clean ..

And everyone that was there was pretending to be Wednesdayites including the Wigan fans (thanks to PGM Metcalfe for this observation)

Oh did I mention the lovely pies?.......lol

Good to hear the owld alimentry's clear owld buddy lol

FFS

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Every single post you seem to make is either about people calling radio sheffield up pretending to be wednesday fans or people on here pretending to be wednesday fans and now youve moved onto fans at games ...pretending to be wednesday fans.

Btw you know the bloke you said wasnt a wednesday fan who called up FH the other night it was me and the earth isnt flat.

But are you a Wednesday fan? lol

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Geohay said:

Don't be daft. It was hard enough for most Wedneday fans to get tickets in the away end. No one else was gonna get in there. 

There was one arguement about Palmer, one about Chansiri, another about a pie. God knows what that was at the end. 
Bunch of di*ks

pie?

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Not a good sign Wednesday fans fighting amongst thenselves.

If transfer embargo true likely to get worse before gets better.

Imagine having an actual fight in your real adult life because the football team you like isn’t allowed to employ any more random lads

:duntmatter::duntmatter:

• Haha 4

So who do reckon these fans support then? The likelihood based on mountains upon mountains of research points to the chances of them being one of:

79% Sheffield United

7% Rotherham

4% Chesterfield

3% Charlton

2% Ticketless Liverpool Fans

2% Rob Staton trying to sneak coverage of the Wednesday game for Radio Sheffield 

2% Angrymad Gammons from the politics chat 

1% Mansfield fans after revenge.

I’m gonna go ahead and put my money on Charlton fans.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

So who do reckon these fans support then? The likelihood based on mountains upon mountains of research points to the chances of them being one of:

79% Sheffield United

7% Rotherham

4% Chesterfield

3% Charlton

2% Ticketless Liverpool Fans

2% Rob Staton trying to sneak coverage of the Wednesday game for Radio Sheffield 

2% Angrymad Gammons from the politics chat 

1% Mansfield fans after revenge.

I’m gonna go ahead and put my money on Charlton fans.

Don't know, but I've seen united fans in Hillsborough, when we weren't playing them 

• Haha 1

Guest mkowl
34 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Don't know, but I've seen united fans in Hillsborough, when we weren't playing them 

So are you pretending to be a leftie in the Politics section. Sussed it now 

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

How do you see them? 

We're they wearing a full Dem Blades kit?

Did they tell you as they walked in?

Did they start singing about filling their senses up and chip butties? 

• Haha 1

Saw a few arguments in the game itself but no fisty cuffs,atmosphere was quite toxic between a fair few Wednesday fans though,happens a lot when we get big allocations if anyone else has noticed?

Bolton and Preston last season was the same,possibily fans who just have enough points to get to the odd away game when we get 4,000 so might just go more for a pi55 up than anything else,then the trouble starts.

11 hours ago, Ronio said:

i2WDuUAQbi4eNFx7O6f3_Button_Press_Fight.gif.9dd3a68fcae37116fe6d68443a4fe6db.gif.36b9cc1cb92d89650e92b757b507c0c7.gif

Like I said in a previous post, the club, fans the whole set up is a joke and a laughing stock. So Wednesday want that on there  CV next, supporters banned for fighting one another. But lets keep making light of it all.