Fighting in the stands

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And drugs

I think the biggest issue is we a section of utter conkers as so called supporters. 

2 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

Course not......but the whole atmosphere was toxic....due to people having unrealistic expectation from an average squad...we build ourselves up to be Real Madrid at times

Whilst paying Real Madrid ticket and shirt prices ...

16 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

Every single post you seem to make is either about people calling radio sheffield up pretending to be wednesday fans or people on here pretending to be wednesday fans and now youve moved onto fans at games ...pretending to be wednesday fans.

Btw you know the bloke you said wasnt a wednesday fan who called up FH the other night it was me and the earth isnt flat.

You believe NASA !!!

Theyll be telling us we had men on the moon next!!:tango:

3 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

The angriest fans on away days are in the 40-50 age bracket 

Correct and older than that . It’s pathetic . I’ve encountered these tragic oafs numerous times on away days. Don’t get me wrong it’s funny to patronise them but they seriously need to get out more . So so sad 

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Correct and older than that . It’s pathetic . I’ve encountered these tragic oafs numerous times on away days. Don’t get me wrong it’s funny to patronise them but they seriously need to get out more . So so sad 

To be fair thats the same age group that rant at people on here if they don't like their opinions.

I think it's because they still want to take other teams kops like they did in the 70's so have a lot of pent up anger.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

To be fair thats the same age group that rant at people on here if they don't like their opinions.

I think it's because they still want to take other teams kops like they did in the 70's so have a lot of pent up anger.

It’s really sad though , crying because somebody slagged off their favourite player or pointed out the club is a joke .... like I say I find it funny to a degree but when they go over the top ie starting on innocent people , it’s like ffs get a bloody life 

19 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

It’s really sad though , crying because somebody slagged off their favourite player or pointed out the club is a joke .... like I say I find it funny to a degree but when they go over the top ie starting on innocent people , it’s like ffs get a bloody life 

OAPS's eh? Spoiling it for the younger generation. Nick their walking sticks next time.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Watson said:

OAPS's eh? Spoiling it for the younger generation. Nick their walking sticks next time.

The real ale drinkers and 70's throwbacks have always been the troublecausers.

That season LS put them in the north west corner of the ground was the best season in terms of fallouts in the ground we've ever had.

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

Yesterday was the worst I ever seen in my 50 years never seen as many owls turning on each other 

I specifically didn't go yesterday because I had a feeling this would happen, seen it before at Derby last season where my mate ended up being banned for defending himself against idiots.

I could see this coming with the way the club is being run at the minute so stayed away.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

They'll have been bullies all their lives no doubt

6 minutes ago, Watto said:

I specifically didn't go yesterday because I had a feeling this would happen, seen it before at Derby last season where my mate ended up being banned for defending himself against idiots.

I could see this coming with the way the club is being run at the minute so stayed away.

Part-timer

• Haha 1