Fighting in the stands

Guest Kameron
32 minutes ago, Geohay said:

Ha, i'm not just gonna come on here and make poo up! I've not got that much time on my hands. In fact I hardly post on here any more. Just wanted to register my disgust at what I saw on a number of occasions in our stand. 
That's a massive away end, with nearly 5000 fans in it, so just because you didn't see anything didn't mean it didn't happen! 
This was behind the goal, about 10 rows back, mainly in the aisle. Plenty saw it! 

Fair do’s just another Wednesday away game and no doubt the same will occur next Saturday.  

These threads are always a bit bizarre, aren't they?

We've already had the posters denying anything of the sort happened because they personally didn't witness it in a crowd of thousands; we've had the suggestion that those in the away end at Wigan today weren't Wednesday fans; all we need now is for someone to criticise 1970s football hooliganism and this whole thread is going up in flames...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

Guest Kameron
32 minutes ago, Ian said:

I can confirm the OP isn't making anything up....was kicking off literally left, right and centre around row G seat 75......at the end one bloke was shoved down the steps, had his head stamped on and then spat on whilst on the floor.....some other bloke who had nothing to do with it had his left trapped between the back off the seat in front and the concrete steps with stewards trying frantically to free him, wouldn't be surprised if he's got a nasty break.

If you didn't see any fighting then count yourself lucky, it was mayhem round where we were

I was in the vicinity and witnessed a limb dangling off but presumed it was a bit of banter.

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

Not heard that, but ever thought they may not be Wednesday fans? 

For goodness sake, give it a rest. 

All you ever do is say posters are pigs when they clearly aren't and go on and on about the pigs. 

We get it. You don't like United. Neither do I for what it's worth. 

1 hour ago, Geohay said:

Don't be daft. It was hard enough for most Wedneday fans to get tickets in the away end. No one else was gonna get in there. 

There was one arguement about Palmer, one about Chansiri, another about a pie. God knows what that was at the end. 
Bunch of di*ks

What was in the pie?

• Haha 1

Seems to be when there are no opposition fans to fight with s small number just want to cause issues with anyone. Don't care if idiots want to fight each other but they impact on all of us

The coins that kept being thrown were missing the pitch and hitting our own fans, kids being moved to protect them from these idiots. From what I see it is not 20 year olds but those in their 30s and 40s who seem to be living out their fantasies from hoolie films. 

1 hour ago, owls-swfc said:

Van Aken should take some lessons from this clip for next CB appearance.. 

In all fairness that's how Huth and Morgan defended for Leicester in their title winning season. It's been outlawed more now unfortunately.

Well I’m not a sensationalist poster but this happened where we were sat. Same block as mentioned earlier. Three numpties turned up ten mins after kick off and started gobbing off. Same numpties started on some younger kids at half time.  Second half three lads came down and told them to shut the fool up. They didn’t listen and tbh it was obvious they were going to get a kicking. First time in my life I’ve wanted to see Wednesday fans get a shooing. But these three deserved it. Two of them ended up on the pitch at the end with stewards. Absolute pond life who spent most of the game picking fights with wednesdayites and got what they deserved. Shame is the hobby one saw what was coming and disappeared

Couldn’t agree more nev. been watching us home n away for fifty years but never seen these before. Just seemed intent on causing trouble. But didn’t actually like it when they found it